Lust (18+)

A/N: Adult Content

"Sentie? Are you okay?" I feel uneasy with her all of a sudden. She's approaching me slowly, like a ghost figure.

"Y/N…. I want you." That low alluring voice, oh no.

I gulped as I moved backwards out of caution.

"Sentie…. Y-you're scaring me." I kept moving backwards, as I felt my fear increasing. Is she trying to dominate me?

"Y/N~~" Oh no, dead end, nowhere to escape! She's getting closer. Her creepy and seductive smile, since when she's like this???

"What do you want??" Now she's very close to me. Bodies are in contact….

All of a sudden, I feel something tighten my hands and legs: I got bound and chained.

"What's the meaning of this, Sentie?? Why do you chained me??" I struggled to take off, but it just makes it worse. It's getting hurt….

"Breed me, Y/N." You didn't. You didn't. She wrapped my neck with her soft arms…. My mind is getting hazy….

Her red eyes are glowing, as if she is trying to hypnotize me. Stop, stop.

"Stop, Sentie…. Please." I pleaded with her to stop, but why do I feel it's so good….?

"You can't stop me, Y/N~ I'm very lust with your presence." No no, what is she doing?? She tried to kiss me? I tilted my head to prevent her from kissing me. It's just that I'm struggling to do it for some reason.

Too late. She captured my lips…. I don't know what will happen to me…. She's drinking all of my essence in my mouth, while making a loud smack noise and moaning in my mouth…. It's very hard to resist now….

In the end, I kissed her back…. I feel like I'm in control of her…. It's so good….

Then she moved to my neck, and bit me softly.

"Nghhh! Nghhh! Oh my!" I groaned with pleasure…. Why does it feel so loving?? It left a mark.

"This is not enough. I'm going to give you more pleasure." Sentie with a lust voice…. I'm getting hard….

"No, please. No." I helplessly plead with her to stop, but she's too stubborn.

"Ahhhhh!" She touched my privates!! I loudly gasped in the tickleness of her very soft palm! That black nail also!

"You're big, Y/N. You do like me~~" She yanked my pants with her strength, and started to grind my member with her hand! I can't! I can't!

"Don't…. Don't." I can't hold it! Something is building in my lower part!

"Breed me." She's about to insert herself??!

No! No! No! 

No!!!!

……

I gasped and arose from deep slumber. I frantically look around my room. Nothing…. Everything is normal….

I just had a nightmare…. What time is it now?

4:00 AM

I can't sleep now…. What was that dream? Sentie tried to dominate me?

I look at my lower part…. Still dry. What about my neck? I turned on the light, and took my phone, to see if there's a mark on it.

Nothing too. Thank god….

And I can't sleep again…. 

Then I'll just play around with my gadgets.