Sick Changes Everything

Is Y/N sick today? The way his pale face looks, say it all, but why did he come today? Shouldn't he take a full rest? It makes me concerned.

"Y/N, are you alright? You're not looking good today." I asked him, even though I observed him enough.

"Hey Fuka. Yeah, I kinda don't feel good today." Oh, he admitted, but still doesn't answer my concern why he came today.

"So you should be resting, not strolling around the school or even here…" I reached my hand to his cheek and caressed him, and I did noticeably feel his fever.

"Ahh, it's just a minor thing, it'll go away sooner. Don't worry, Hua, I'm not whining for such a simple thing, maybe I'll just wait until I don't feel well, in fact there will be an economics test, right? I'll see you later, thanks for your concern, Fuka." He patted my head before leaving. I'm getting even more worried if this keeps up, at least he's not caught the flu, so there's that… but still.

"….." 

Time skips to where we start the economy test, and I happened to sit beside him luckily, just in case it worsened. 30 minutes left before the 1 hour time limit, I take a peep on him, and…. his face is getting paler, and I noticed that his eyes are slightly red. Not a good sign and it worries me.

"I need to finish this quickly…." I really hope he finished it on time.

Not long after that, he managed to finish it, and handed it over to the teacher, thank goodness, but instead returned to his bench, he left the class. I think his sickness is getting worse... 

"Now just wait for me, I'm almost at the end." And just like that, I finished it just on time, and told the teacher while handing over the sheets.

"Excuse me Ms, but Y/N is not in a good condition, may I take good care of him and bring him to the room clinic?" I whispered so someone wouldn't be eavesdropping.

"Oh yes, I was going to say that too, please take a look at Y/N. I noticed that when I kept my eye on them. He's in the clinic room, go look after him..." She approved it and even showed her sympathy. Thank you…

"Thank you very much, Ms…." Now after I'm given permission to take care of Y/N, I immediately go to the clinic.

I went inside, and I immediately found him, resting on bed. He probably noticed my presence, when he slowly turned his head to me. Oh no…. you're making me worried,  heartbeat went rapidly….

"Hey, Hua…. Ahaha…. Looks like I screwed up…. Sorry…." His voice is hoarse… 

"Y/N…." I can't even say a word, and I can only rest my palm on his forehead to reduce his hotness and stress a bit. Damn, It feels significantly hotter than before.

"Thank you, Fuka…. It means a lot to me…. Usually no one gets to take care of me…. But this is the first time since elementary that someone has taken good care of me…. Cough." The way he said that, makes me shed a tear…. Damn you, Y/N.

"Why are you crying….?" Did he just wipe off my tears? This feeling….

"You're a moron…. getting yourself overboard and sick…*Sniff* What were you thinking….?" I can't take this anymore, his presence changed my life. Now, I tearfully cried and quickly grasped him with all of my life.

"It's alright, Hua…. *Cough*" He rubbed my back to ease me…. We're taking each other now…. 

"I wish I was there…." If only I was in his youth…. I swear I'll make them pay. I released him, caressing his face…. and I moved my head closer to him…. but he held me back, as if he knew I'm going to kiss him and ended up getting sick.

"What are you doing, Hua….? Are you trying to kiss me? You'll end up getting sick, if you do that… *Cough* no…."

"So what? It doesn't matter, if I end up getting sick, then I'm happy that I get to cuddle with you…. So let me kiss you." I closed my eyes and successfully kissed him, he insistly kissed me back. Now we're smooching each other…. that I almost moaned inside his mouth, my heart is pounding…. and I desperately went deeper.

Before I go any further, I release it slowly with saliva connecting to our lips. Oh my, I want more…. No! Save it!

"Rest well, Y/N. I guess I'll be sleeping over at your place….."

"Thank you, Hua. That was a great kiss by the way…. but are you sure…?"

"Worry not, I didn't regret it at all. Now, rest."

"Okay…."

I smiled at him and kissed him for the last time, before leaving the clinic room.

I feel my lips with my hands from that kiss I made, and made me think of doing it more.

"Oh Y/N, you're going to like this…." I chuckled out of desire. And I'll wait until I get my hands on him…. Too sick to learn.