hospital

Sign language in bold
********************************
My master stepped closer to me. I screamed. He grabbed my arm. Suddenly I woke up. The man from in the room before was next to my bed with a nurse. They were trying to wake me without touching me.  They kept calling out. I'm kind of glad that they didn't know my name. My master always called me by name when he did things to me. "Hey kid" the man, Gibbs, said when I slowly opened my eyes. " Ill be right back." The nurse checked the monitor as I calmed down. He gave the two officers in the room a nod and then left. " Hey kid" one of the officers repeated, trying to get my attention. I stared at the wall in front of me trying to keep my shaking down to minimum. " My names Tony and this is Ziva" he said gesturing to the women walking closer to my bed and more into my view. " We are agents from NCIS. we need to ask you a few questions but only when you are ready." I nodded slightly glancing at him. "I'm going to call Mcgee. He wanted to know when she woke." Tony nodded to her. He looked back towards me " You are in the Bethesda Naval Hospital." I nodded slightly. I knew where I was now. "What's your name?" Asked tony. I stayed quiet. Ziva came back with a pad if paper and a pen. "I need to talk to Tony for a minute, an you write down anything that you can remember that may help us."' I nodded and they went into the hallway. I didn't put my name down. I hate my name. He made me hate it. I know the agents wanted info on master and on me so they could contact my family. I didn't have one though. I wrote that on the pad. I didn't know how old I was so I refrained from writing that down. I started to write a description of master, then I thought to myself-- I can do better than that. I drew a sketch of him that looked just like him it scared me. suddenly it felt like someone was suffocating me. Someone squeezed my lungs making it impossible to breathe. The machine next to me beeped rapidly as my heartbeat sped up. The agents came running back into the room. "What happened" cried the nurse following them. The nurse stuck a needle in my arm and I started to go limp. Tony gently grabbed the pad from me as I fought the urge to sleep. "Just rest, you did amazing" he said. "Don't worry" ziva chimed in " he cant hurt you anymore. " with that I closed my eyes. I don't have to fight right now I have two feds watching out for me.

"She's waking up again." I heard Tony say to someone. "Be careful, last time she freaked out." I slowly opened my eyes. The bright light stung but I fought it. Who was Tony talking to. My eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness. I looked to my left to see Tony sitting in a chair. I looked to my right and saw Gibbs standing, watching me carefully. I searched the room. Making sure that there was no one that could harm me. Gibbs pulled up a chair. " You ok kiddo." Gibbs asked. I nodded slightly. "THank you for the sketch it helped a lot. " He said. I smiled lightly. There was silence. The Bering of the machine was really getting on my nerves. "I need you to tell us anything you can that you might think will help. " said Gibbs. I tried thinking of where my master would be. The fucking beeping was annoying me so much. I ripped off the wires and tried getting out of  the bed. I wanted out of the hospital. I gave Gibbs a pleading look knowing I couldn't get out on my own. He nodded, turning off the machines that we're practically screaming at me then left the room. I waited and hoped he could get me out of there. He came back a few minutes later with a nurse. " I'm Kara. I'm going to have to touch you is that ok?" She asked. I nodded. She carefully took my vitals without freaking me out. "You can leave as soon as you like" she said. " no walking for a while though. " I nodded. Gibbs helped me into a wheelchair. "Take it easy with food. Your body might reject it. " the nurse said handing Gibbs some pills and a sheet of instructions. " Agent Gibbs you will get me the rest of her info right ? " the nurse asked. Gibbs nodded and pushed me out of the room. Agent Ziva came over with a stack of clothes. "Gibbs I'll help her get dressed. Go pull the car up." She handed me the clothes and pushed me into the bathroom. She let me change as best as I could. I needed help the pair of sweatpants she gave me. "Can I fix your hair "she asked. I nodded. She started to French braid my messy hair. She kinda scared me a bit. She was very tough. I knew from experience that she was a Mossad agent. Master would mention the Mossad once or twice. When she was done she pushed me out to the car. Gibbs was waiting with the door open. With my permission he lifted me up and placed me in the car. Ziva slid in next to me as Gibbs placed the wheelchair in the trunk. 
Gibbs started driving " I can't keep calling you kid." He said sternly. " I know you can talk you have been talking in your sleep. What's your name? " I signed my name. Ziva looked at my hands. Then at Gibbs. "Gibbs she is doing the hand thing you and Abby do." She said. Gibbs smiled slightly. "We are almost there. " he said.

Gibbs wheeled me into a conference room. He pulled over a chair. "So what's your name?" Katie I signed looking down. "That's not your real name." He replied. Katherine but I hate it. "It's ok "he said. "We will call you Katie. Do you have a family we can contact?" I shook my head. " how old are you? " he asked. I'm not sure. I knew I was at least 15. What is the date? I asked. "It's January 28th" he replied.  I'm 16 turning 17 in a week. I was taken when I was 13. I  was a freshman in college . Gibbs gave me a confused look. I skipped a couple grades. He grinned. "What were you going to school for?" Computer stuff. He smiled. "Are you good with forensics or a gun?" he joked. I nodded I learned to use a gun when I was 5. My parents are marines. I paused were. Signed going quiet. Gibbs noticed and stopped asking me questions. " why don't you come meet my team. " I nodded. Happy at the change in subject. He wheeled me out of the room and into an elevator.