Untitled Part 24

When they walked In the team jumped up. Ziva made her her way over to Katie, " Jenny wants you in her office. she has a few questions." Katie nodded, gave Gibbs a hug and went up to her office. "Boss is everything good?" Tony asked and Gibbs slapped his head. Gibbs grabbed a paper from his desk then went down to see Abby. "Abby told me that she wants to bury him with her family." Ziva said to Tony.  

20 minutes and a few phone calls later mcgee and ZIva stood behind tony's desk. 'HE looks just like her" Ziva said breaking the silence. "Like who?" gibbs asked. "Is Katie with you?" TOny asked. "She is still with jenny" Tony grabbed the big screen clicker and put the picture up. Gibbs stared at the picture. the little boy was sitting staring at the camera with a huge smile. "He looks just like her." he said. " good work Dinozzo." No one seemed to take their eyes off the picture of the kid. "Wait didnt Katie say she buried him?" mcgee asked confused. "Cant figure that one out" tony replied. "Can you call her? ask her to come in." Gibbs said to tony. "Already did boss, she is on her way in right now." 

Gibbs joined tony and the couple in the conference room. "Agent gibbs?" the women asked standing up to greet him. Gibbs nodded. He sat at the table and she sat as well. "Agent Gibbs, i know it is not my place to say this but...She gave up her kid and i will not let him be taken from me just because she wants him back." GIbbs looked at Tony, " I was waiting for you boss." Gibbs shook his head in an almost disapproving manner. "Tony will explain whole story to you but this story is not for little ears. " The couple nodded. "There is an empty room just a door down." GIbbs said. "ill take james." the man said getting up and picking up the cute kid. The man and katies kid left the room. "Dinozzo, i have to do see ducky." TOny nodded and as soon as the door shut the woman spoke."so she didnt give up her kid?" Tony shook his head. "Is she a bad person? A drug addict? a..a...a?" tony held his hand up "Just listen." HE took a deep breath. "SHe was kidnapped several years ago..."

...............................................................................................................................................................

I know its short i am so sorry. I have a lot of it written down i just have to type it up and i wanted to get at least something to you guys. 

\