Mcgee

Tony came back with who I assumed was McGee. "Hey Kid!" he yelled kinda loudly. I jumped in my chair and started shaking nervously. Gibbs slapped the back of Tony's head muttering something to him. Tony sat down at his desk and gave me an apologetic look. Gibbs crouched beside me. "You good?" He asked. I'm sorry I'm just.... nervous. It was true I was nervous, especially about my master who they were still trying to find but I was also worried about having to tell them what happened for the last 3 or so years. Mcgee came over and offered his hand. " Hey I'm Tim Mcgee." I stared at his hand and looked at him " He nodded understandingly. " Im the computer guy on the team." " And the computer guy needs to get back to work" Gibbs said giving me a small smile. "yes Boss" Mcgee answered. I turned to Gibbs' computer. May I . I signed to Gibbs. " Go ahead" he answered watching carefully. I went to my gmail and put in my email but I could not remember my password. Gibbs started to say something but stopped when I started to hack into my account. I got in and gasped in shock from all the messages. One message stood out though. It had been sent over 300times. The last time being 6 months ago. It was from one of my friends. I opened it and quickly read through it. It was a suicide note. I quickly looked up deaths in Massachusetts around the time the note was sent. I found my answer. She was gone and it was my fault. I jumped up out of the seat. Gibbs tried grabbing me but I pushed out of his arms. I ran down the hallway to the bathroom I had noticed earlier. I ran into the farthest stall from the door. I collapsed in a heap, my leg hurt bad from the wounds. It was my fault. I slid down the wall and curled up. Someone came into the room and undid the latch on the door. "Its not your fault" I heard ziva say. She sat next to me and put a hand on my back. "Its his fault. He is the one to blame.he took you away from your friend" I nodded. It was his fault and he will pay for it. "Katie are you ok you shouldn't be walking."Ziva asked her voice laced with concern. I shook scared she was going to hit me for being stupid and walking. "Katie its OK " I kept shaking. " let's go get you checked out. " I shook my head scared. I didn't want to go back to the hospital. Ziva read my mind You won't have to go anywhere Doctor Mallard and Jimmy will help. She opened the door and let Gibbs and tony in with the wheel chair. The two men lifted me into the chair. Then wheeled me down to the elevator.
"Ducky we got a patient for you. " said Gibbs. Pushing me over to this older man. "Katie this is Doctor Mallard. Ducky can I talk to you for a sec. " Gibbs pulled Doctor Mallard aside. A man who was standing behind the doctor came over. " hi. I'm Jimmy" he said. I gave a slight wave. The doctor came back over with Gibbs. " I'm Ducky "he said , re introducing himself. I nodded. He checked my leg and my side. " you are all fine dear. Just a curious question. Can you talk?"  I nodded. "Ok" he responded.