Untitled Part 26

Amanda sat at the table, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry to tell you all this, i do not mean to make you upset." Tony said.  Amanda shook her head. "I'm upset with myself. I was thinking such horrible thoughts about James's mother for a long time." The two of them stayed quiet. Tony did not want to interrupt the young women's thoughts. "Do you think she hates me?" Amanda asked quietly. "Katie does not hate anyone." He paused thinking for a moment. "Well i can think of one person she hates." Amanda nodded. "I think anyone who heard her story would hate that man." There was an awkward pause. "Can I meet her." Amanda asked. Tony nodded. "Ill be right back" He said, leaving the room. 

Katie POV

I approached the room nervous. Tony hung back letting me go in alone. He refused to explain who he wanted me to talk with. I walked in and was immediately enveloped in a hug. The women then suddenly stepped back, giving me space. She was young, and defiantly a mother. "Im sorry, i couldn't help myself." She quickly said. I was confused. Why the hug? and she obviously knew about me. i could tell. she was giving me space, letting me calm down from her hug. I mentally shook off my fear and sat own motioning for her to it next to me. "Im really sorry i dont know why im here exactly." I said. "This may be a shock to you... im the women who adopted your son, he is alive." I shook my head, This isnt true i buried him. I stood up. She sat there with tears in her eyes. "Tony told me your story." I kept shaking my head. No, this isnt fair. How? IS she lying. I....I... My hands started shaking. " Are you sure?" I whispered. I wasnt even sure if she could hear me. "HE looks just like you." She replied kindly. i could tell she wanted to console me but didnt know how to. He is alive. I didn't even try to find him. I did'nt even try to save him from master. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I wanted to understand his past and find out more about his parents, He came to us in such bad shape and no one knew what had happened to him." Bad shape? It was my fault he was in bad shape. I should have fought for him. He was my child. I let master hurt him. I bolted out the door. Ignoring tony who was outside. Jenny also called out to me. I didn't know what to do. I just needed to breathe. I darted into the elevator as the doors were closing. I hit a button. I couldn't see which one but as the doors opened up again, Gibbs was standing there. I ran towards him and collapsed in his arms.