24 - endgame,

hiii 🙂

Pryce laid out the map on the table, as everyone gathered around, looking at the vicinity of where the calls pinged between the two towers.

Clarence sat at the end of the table, his wounded hand now wrapped in gauze. Pryce approached him, resting his one of hands on the table and the other on the back of his chair. "The only thing that's keeping you alive right now, is the fact P has the issue wit' y'all — but let me tell you something — if I lose Lotus, because of something you and yo' fuckin' wife could've prevented — on my life, I will wipe out yo' whole fuckin' family, starting wit' yo' wife. I'll make you watch as we take turns torturing the bitch," Pryce spoke in a low, yet intimidating tone.

"Now I'ma ask you only just once, do you recognize this area?" he pointed to the circled area on the map, not breaking eye contact with him.

Clarence remained quiet, staring at him for a couple more seconds until he closely studied the map. He squinted his eyes and sat up, furrowing his brows.

He took his free hand and pointed to a specific spot in the circle area. "This use to be one of my buildings, I let it go about six years ago." Clarence explained, now holding onto his injured hand.

"Does the building have any significance?" Gotti asked him. Clarence licked over his lips, slightly nodding his head.

"Is that where it happened?" Raya pointed towards the map as she stood at the other end of the table. "Is that where you killed his mother?"

Everyone turned their attention from Ray, to Clarence. A dead, uncomfortable silence filling the room. He nodded once again, staring at the map.

Pryce stood up straight, slightly mugging him. "Everybody get ready to move out, like Tedric said, our main concern is getting Lotus to safety. Leave no one alive in that building." he grabbed the map, beginning to roll it up. "Ranita, pull up that building, we need to know all of the entry points — we not going in quiet,"

 "Ranita, pull up that building, we need to know all of the entry points — we not going in quiet,"

Mid waited outside of his car at the top of the parking garage that P sent as a meet location. He adjusted the phone to his ear, clearing his throat. "Listen man, if anything happen to me, just know I love you kid. You one of the best things that happened in my life." he told Jaden.

"T-Tedric, what's going on man? Why you talkin' like that?" Jaden questioned him, puzzled by the sentimental phone call from his Godfather.

After leaving the warehouse earlier, Mid drove around for awhile until he was sent the information. During his time alone, he reflected on everything that had happened from his time in foster care up until now.

There was only one person he hated in the world and that very person was the man who had molested him during his upbringing. The thought of hating his biological parents never crossed his mind, because he simply didn't know the circumstances of why he was given up in the first place.