Part 2

A few days later, Raph and Leo were on speaking terms again, and Raph felt really guilty about hurting him. He was now really trying to make it up to him.

Leo felt miserable that he couldn't train, but it was only for a few more days, and then he could get the stitches out. He felt like such an invalid, but he could still do anything he pleased otherwise.

Master Splinter had also punished Raphael with meditation time, extra chores, and a talk. And he was not to venture out of the lair for two weeks. He would be helping Leonardo with anything he wanted done too.

Raph felt so bad that he surrendered to his father's orders. He just hoped he wasn't going to go nuts for the 2 weeks.

........

It had been a week since the fight, and Don had finally taken the stitches out of Leo's leg. There would be a scar there, but at least the wound was healed. But despite Leo's recovery, Raph's punishment continued.

Leo was happy that he and Raph were spending some time together. He even now tried to have that talk with him if they could come to an understanding, and not fight so much.

"Raph, we really have to have to stop fighting like this. I don't like fighting with you." Leo began.

"I don't like to fight either, Leo. But like I said when I first apologized, I just get more claustrophobic down here than you. I have to have action." Raph replied.

"I know, and so do I. Though maybe not always in the same way. I just want you to be safe, Raph. We are all we have. You are the second best fighter here, next to me. We could always use you in battles, though I wish you would think a little more before you struck. You might get really hurt someday." Leo said.

"I guess I don't know how to think the way you do. I just react, and think later." Raph said.

"I know, and sometimes, thinking later is sometimes something you regret, like what you did to me." Leo said.

Raph looked down in shame. "And I said I was sorry. And I know I miss Casey, and busting up the bad guys."

"Just a few more days, Raph. You'll live." Leo said.

Leo and Raph had come to an understanding at this moment, for now. They tried to have peace among each other, understanding that when someone was mad, they did things they regretted later.

........

Bishop was so far disappointed that the commandoes hadn't found the turtles yet. He would get his turtle, sooner or later. But they were searching nearly every inch of the city for them.
.........

Three days later, Raph's punishment was finally over, and he was out of the lair in a whoosh! He had started to go stir crazy! He hadn't taken his anger out on Leo at least. Though when he hadn't been doing chores or working, or training, he was mostly taking his anger out on his punching bag during his 2 week grounding.

Raph just needed to blow off his steam. Leo let him go this time without an argument. He, Mikey, and Don would go on patrol. He figured it might be safer now to venture out for some air too.

........

Raph was just all too excited to be out of the lair after so long. He ran over the rooftops until he just couldn't run anymore. He stopped in midtown. It had just felt good doing all that running, with the wind blowing his mask behind him.

He had stopped on a building with a water tower on it, and he walked to the edge of the building to look down at the streets. "Man, it feels so good to be out of the lair! And to be free!" He took a deep breath of that nightly fresh air.

.........

At Bishop's base, there were two phone calls reported in.

"We see three of the turtles, Agent Bishop."

"Is the one in red with them?"

"No Sir."

Then the other call came in. "We have spotted a lone turtle, Sir."

"The one in red?"

"Yes."

"Good. Proceed. Bring him to me at once." Then he told the other callers to let the other 3 go. Though he did proceed to ask where they all were, and the 3 were far away from the one.

It wouldn't be long now for Bishop to get his hands on Raphael.

..........

Raph could just stare and gaze at the streets and people and cars all night long. It was his first night of freedom again. But just then, he heard some sounds behind him and he felt a presence. He snapped around, ready to grab his sais.

There, right in front of him, were 9 commandoes. Raph hated Bishop's men just as he hated Foot ninjas.

He growled and took out his sais, ready for a fight.

"Hands up, Turtle! You are coming with us." One said.

"NO WAY IN SHELL!" Raph growled and attacked them, before they could seriously attack him. He started flipping toward them to try to jam their guns and break them.

But of course, the humans had to start firing at him. Just to stun him if they hit him. They knew Bishop wanted Raph alive for his experiments.

Raph managed to dodge all the shots, destroyed five guns, and knocked all nine of the men down, but one of them was not unconscious. He was still within reach of his gun, and it wasn't one that was broken.

Raph had his back turned. "No one messes with me!" He quipped proudly.

The commando, in pain from Raph's attack, but got his gun quickly, and he took aim. He fired.

Raph was shot in one of his legs. He cried out in pain, but he turned around. Then he was shot again, but in his plastron this time, and it stunned him. He fell to the ground, barely awake.

The man got up and painfully walked over to the turtle. "Agent Bishop will have you, Turtle." Then he knelt down and produced a needle. He filled it, and put it to Raph's arm.

Raph groaned, trying to move and fight off the stunning, but it didn't take long for the sedative's effects to knock him out completely.

The rest of the men came to, and a helicopter was alerted because they were on a rooftop. They now had Raph.

The chopper came down and Raph was deposited inside. He was now taken to Bishop's hidden base.

"Agent Bishop, we have the red masked turtle."

"Excellent. I expect him shortly." Bishop smiled evilly.