getting to know his prize

Sorry I haven’t updated yet, I’ve been busy with the stupid CRT’s. Any ways here’s a new chapter!

Dedicated to Aki666

CH.2 GETTING TO KNOW HIS PRIZE

          Hidan stood still for a moment taking it all in. he then looked at all the members and took a deep breath in. “fuck you all! I told you Jashin was real! Now you can take all of your fucking retarded comments and shove them up your ass!” he yelled flipping each one of them of. Of course, except for pein.

          They all stood still. Then they took out their wallets and started giving Tobi money. “Damn, you were right Tobi, Hidan’s not that psycho after all” Kisame replied giving Tobi a hundred dollar bill.

          “The fuck! You bastards bet on me!? And said I psycho!? I’ll kill you bastards and sacrifice you to Jashin-sama!” Hidan screamed, scythe in hand.

          Hinata giggled the slightest bit. Everyone turned and looked at her. Hinata turned as a tomato. “Sorry! I didn’t mean to seem rude!” she said bowing a thousand times.

          Tobi then tackled her in a bear hug. “Tobi thinks hina-chan is cute!” he yelled aloud. Hinata looked down, still blushing. “Oi! Fucker! What are you doing with my prize! She’s mine!” Hidan said pulling Hinata from Tobi’s grasp.

          “Hey, leader we done here?” Hidan said to pein. Pein nodded and said “yes, take hina-chan with you. Make sure she’s safe.” Hinata smiled at pein and bowed. “It was nice meeting you, pein-sama, and I would like to talk to you more in the future.” Pein nodded then dismissed everyone.

          As everyone left pein sighed to himself. It seemed childish that he had already made a personal bond with Hinata. Hinata was a kind woman. Pure to the heart.

          Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Hidan walked next to Hinata as him and the others walked to the kitchen. “Tobi thinks Hinata should tell us about Hinata!” Tobi said excitedly. Hinata blushed. “Um….like what?” she asked.

          Deidara was first to talk. “Like are you as crazy as to enjoying being given a human sacrifice as your father, un?” he asked. “I don’t really like virgin sacrifices. Yet all those who knew my existence still sacrifice things to me.” Hinata answered.

          Deidara’s mouth was open. “So you’re saying you have worshipers too, UN?” Hinata looked down, blushing. “Well, it’s most likely, seeing as she’s the daughter of a god.” Itachi replied setting down another plate of cookies on the table.

          Everyone grabbed a cookie. Tobi, as excited as ever, placed one in Hinata’s hand. Hinata looked at the cookie in her hands. Everyone looked watched as she took a bite and chewed slowly. When she swallowed everyone was uneasy. Everyone thought Itachi’s food was good, but if they said they didn’t like it, Itachi wouldn’t cook for a month. They were already starting to hate ramen.

          Hinata looked up at itachi and smiled a sweet smile. “These cookies are delicious itachi-kun!” everyone (including itachi, who didn’t show it) blushed. Konan, whose bisexual, was beginning to get extremely attracted to Hinata. (A/n: sorry to all konan lovers. I prefer konan this way.) Hidan was the only one smirking.

          Hidan looked at his prize. She was cute now, but when he was done with her, they’ll see her as a goddess. The not so innocent daughter of Jashin.

          He smiled wickedly at the thought. Oh, he’d make her scream out his name in pleasure as he fucked the living hell out of her. He’d bite her neck countless time to show that he was the owner of her body.

          Just thinking about her naked body made his bulge grow hard. Usually the only thing that got him horny was slaughtering the virgin babes. It’s amazing that thinking about this woman made him feel this way.

          “Thank you Hinata.” Itachi said emotionless, his heart racing inside. ”oi, Hinata? Do you like sweets?” asked Kisame, a bit red still. “Mm! I love them” Hinata said while chewing at the delicious cookie. “Hey, do you guys know where she’s gunna sleep at, un?” asked the curious blond Deidara.

          “She should sleep with me; after all I am a girl.” Replied konan with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.” Yeah that would be a good idea, if you weren’t bisexual.” Replied sasori. “Yeah! Tobi thinks hina-chan should sleep with Tobi!” Tobi screamed aloud, jumping at the thought of a roommate.

“Not on your life, un.” Deidara said. “Yeah, she’d probably get raped if she stayed with you or konan” Replied Kakuzu. Zetsu was looking at Deidara, wondering how he’d taste. Itachi was washing dishes, not wanting to get involved with this problem. Hinata, who was eating her second cookie, began to glow. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

          “Hinata,” Hidan replied, “you’re fucking glowing! Why the fuck are you glowing!” he said while staring at her. Hinata kept chewing on the cookie and looked at her skin. “Mmhmm!” She said nodding her head. “And this is fucking because…?!”He screamed totally freaked.

“Oh, it’s probably because of sacrifice.” She answered, swallowing the last of her cookie. “What do you mean sacrifice?” Kisame asked. “When I get a sacrifice my skin begins to glow.” She answered. “Oh, well that makes sense. How else would you know you were getting a sacrifice?” Kisame said.

          “What does Hinata-chan do with the sacrifices?” Tobi asked curiously. “I can show you if you’d like.” Hinata said slightly blushing. “Really, un? Cool! I can’t believe I’m going to experience this! Yeah, un!” Deidara said aloud. “Yay! Tobi is a good boy!” Tobi yelled, pulling Hinata out the door to the entrance of the hide out.

          “All right. Here I go.” Hinata said, taking in a deep breath. She held up her hand and a symbol appeared on the ground.

          The symbol was like jashin’s except there was a cross added in the middle. “Sacrifice of mine, show yourself.” Hinata said her voice loud and echoing. The symbol began to glow and a white light surrounded it.

          Then a figure appeared inside. It was a small boy. “I wonder if she’ll let me eat it?” whispered Zetsu. Deidara looked at Zetsu with a bewildered look. The boy was crying and had a giant slash on his chest. “Please don’t h-hurt m-me!” cried the little boy.

          Hinata crouched down and patted the boys head. She smiled a sweet smile. Hidan, who was watching noticed she was wearing a skirt. So he got a full view of sexy milky legs. ‘Fuuuuuck! Those are hot’ he thought as his bulge started to throb and twitch.

          “It’s ok, I won’t hurt you. I’m going to send you to a special place to be happy ok?” Hinata told him. The boy stopped crying and looked at her. Hinata leaned in and kissed his forehead. The boy closed his eyes, feeling peace. Then he slowly faded away, leaving no trace that he was there. The symbol disappeared as well.

          “And that’s how I take my sacrifices.” Hinata said. Deidara looked pleased, as if he knew all the secrets of the world. “That was quite interesting...” said pein, who appeared out of know where. Hinata smiled at pein. “And about the room thing, Hinata will stay with Hidan.” Pein said though he really didn’t want it to happen.

          But if Hidan hurt her, he would truly experience pain.