Changing the story

'It's not her fault, that's just how Author-nim wrote her... She's not a terrible person, she just wants to be loved...' She thought to herself. She was one of the few people who didn't hate Jenette. Not everybody in the fandom hated her, but most did. It wasn't that she liked Jennette by any means...It was nothing but a feeling of pity.

She should just kill herself'

'F-- her, she should go and die'

'Her obliviousness and naiveness make her annoying as f--.'

A girl destined to make everybody around her gets hurt due to her aura of black magic. It wasn't by choice, but Jenette was born with it. A daughter of a power-hungry whore who cheated on the Emperor for his elder brother, and the child of a tyrant. Born into a family that would use her as a pawn to play the part of a 'lovely princess', not knowing she was just a puppet. Not knowing she was the cause of all the misfortune surrounding the Princess, Athanasia. Not knowing whether her wishes were selfish...

----------------------------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, i finally started get my composure back up-right. Right now it was dawn and I also figured quite a few things about Jennette that would be important for daily life..

To think everything I needed to know about was in a dairy, wait.... this must have been exactly how anastasious was able manipulate her! i should burn that thing first thing next morning.

It was currently the time period when nothing particular happened and I was currently 12 and half so that would mean that ijekiel is still in the academy. oh also it's probably spring right now.

I should also make connections with some other noble families too. Hmmm so much to do...

I also looked through Jennette's subjects and most of them were easy except ancient language which was completely new to me. I studied the alphabets and words for the next 1 hour and got a bit of a hang of it... good thing i was a fast learner.

It was perhaps... somewhat like 3:48 am in the morning when i went to sleep with a brain full of plans to survive and ancient language. But atleast i got to sleep unlike in my previous life where i had to pull all-nighters every night in order to get the homework done.

Next Day

 I was currently at the dinning area of the mansion and was having a blissful moment of eating and peace. Then suddenly the duke came in and said to me-

"Jennette, Ijekiel is back for the holidays go greet him!" rather rudely.

I stood up and gave him a curt bow.

"then may i be excused uncle and thank you for informing me" i said respectfully knowing it was for the best.

As i was about to walk out to the hall, i glanced at him and saw his shocked face. I started walking again, i thought to myself-

' how much could a simple manners change could affect a person.'

I was infront of the mansion in a few minutes and when ijekiel came out of the carriage instead of hugging him like jennette, i politely smiled and bowed to him saying

"welcome home ijekiel, did you have a comfortable trip?". He was obviously baffled.

But i couldn't show him my face at ALL not if i want to keep my pride.

Ijekel is quite handsome if you see him up close. Now I know why Jennette likes him.