(16. Jeff Frazier)

*Inspired by Chicago PD Season 3 Episode 3 Actual Physical Violence

Jay and I were back at work. We took it easy for the first couple of days back but soon enough we were back in action, finding ourselves in crossfires. We were solving a low emergency case so we were all mostly doing paperwork.

As usual I started getting pretty hungry so I decided to head downstairs.

"D'you want anything from the vending machine? I quietly asked Jay.

"No thanks." He smiled at me.

"Ok I'll be right back." I quickly leaned down to kiss him without anyone noticing.

Once I got downstairs the front office was a complete mess, there were so many people there shouting over each other. I noticed Trudy was super stressed trying to attend to everyone.

I walked over to the vending machine and bought a bag of crips. I was walking back when Trudy called me over.

"What's up" I asked her but she simply grabbed my food. I shrugged and scoffed but forgot about it when I noticed she was trying to calm a guy who's daughter was missing.

"Sir, she's 18 years old?" Trudy confirmed with the man.

"Well yes but-" Mouse had walked up to the counter asking Trudy for something. A guy also desperate for Trudy's attention then knocked the man who's daughter was missing's papers on the floor.

"Hey! Watch it!" I raised my voice at the man kneeling down to help the guy.

"Thank you." Was all he said as he got back up to talk to Trudy.

I was about to walk over to grab another bag of chips when all of a sudden I felt a tight grip around my throat and a thick metal object pressed hard against my head.

I heard a couple yelps and screams. But looked up to see all of the officers pointing their guns at whoever was holding me.

"SIR PUT THE GUN DOWN!" Trudy yelled at the man. 

"Sir you don't have to do this." I tried communicating with the man trying to keep calm. .

"SHUT UP! I WON'T LET YOU GO! NOT UNTIL YOU FIND MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled back. "MY NAME IS JEFF FRAZIER, EVERYTHING IS THERE! FIND HER." He threw a duffle bag forward.

"Sir, take me. I'm higher in ranking." Mouse started lying.

"No-" I tried stopping him

"SHUT UP!" The man screamed at me again.

"Sir you won't get your daughter back with her, just grab me instead. Look I have nothing on me." Mouse spun and lifted his shirt slightly to show he had nothing.

I looked into Mouse's eyes begging him to stop. I then heard people coming down the stairs. Frazier turned slightly allowing me to see the team had made it downstairs and were now also pointing their guns at the man.

"Sir you need to let her go." Voight began speaking to the man.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" he shouted again. "You! Come here." He shouted to Mouse and he slowly approached. "Walk backwards with me slowly and then I'll take you for her." He whispered to Mouse.