Chapter 2 That Was Amazing!

Ana'astasia POV

"Uggggh!", what is wrong with me. It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep because if I fall asleep then I will dream about Baersto and lord knows we don't want that. I could feel my eyes getting really heavy. But I have to stay awake. "Stay awake.... come on babygirl.... *yawns*.... stay...*yawns again* ...awake" [A/N: reading this back over makes me think of Finding Nemo LOL] I could feel my eyes closing farther and farther until all was black.

Dream Perspective

I open my eyes to see a dark room. I could feel the soft sheets under my skin. Then a bright light shined from across the room. I covered my eyes so my retinas could adjust. I could see a dark shadow coming out of the bright light and then things became darker as the shadow came closer. The lighting became normal but the shadow was still very dark. He crawled seductively onto the bed and whispered "Lay down, and let me take care of you." Me being the type of girl I am followed his instructions and laid back.

His cold hand moved its way up my thigh and rubbed circles around it. His touch felt so good, all I could do was silently moan. His hand moved deeper into my inner thigh and started to touch my juicebox. At this point I had already been dripping wet and hadn't felt it til' now. His touch felt so calm and easy. He rubbed with his thumb over my love beneath my underwear. I moaned out and then he stopped. No movement what so every, then I see him moving down to where he is face to face with my juicebox. Without warning he ripped my panties off and started to lick on my sweet spot. I moaned out really loudly and that's when shit got really real. He sucked really hard on my lips to where I felt he was about to pull them off. He nibbled, bit, and munched on my love, I was moaning and moving around like crazy. He then grabbed my waist really tight to keep my from moving and then chowed down even harder.

"Don't run that will make it worse." he said with a smirk in his voice. He stuck a finger in my hole and that's when it was all over. I screamed, squirted, and came really hard all in the same breath. He licked it all up, I knew because I could feel and hear him slurping it all up. When he was done he lifted his head and moved to where he was just barely hovering over me. I could feel the shallow breaths leaving his mouth. He lowered his face to mine and gave me a very passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted and we tongue wrestled for dominance. He won but I  was okay with it. I could taste myself in his mouth and I didn't care because I was just hypnotized by how good of a kisser he was.

I wanted to go again but I couldn't get the words out, so I moved my hands down to my sex and started to play with it. I think he either felt my hand moving or my moans because he grabbed my hand and put it above my head. He broke away from the kiss and said, "Who told you, you could play with my pussy?" I gave a stank face and was about to say something smart but then he moved his free hand down and stuck two of his ginormous fingers into me and slammed into me over and over again.

I screamed and dug my nails into his back, he was pumping so hard and so fast I was on some dumb shit. I could barely moan, it felt so good.

"Huh?! Who said that you could play with it?!" he screamed.

"N-Nobody, I'm s-sorry!!" was all I could say. "Then why did you play with it if it wasn't yours?" he said. "I-I thought....you.....aaaaah....d-didn't want it!!!!!!!" I screamed in between moans. I was in pure pleasure at this point and so close to cumming again. "Well I did, and I don't appreciate you playing with my things!" he said with a clenched jaw and gritted teeth. "OK.....I-I'm sorry" I moaned out. "Apology not excepted!!" he yelled and did two last hard pumps. I squirted and came, it lasted at least two minutes. My body shook afterwards for about three. He then got up on his knees and took of what looked like some shorts. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen, I guess my face showed it because he chuckled and said "It's ok I will go slow until you feel good OK?" then hovered over me once again and  I moved up a little because I was so scared I had never been with anyone remotely close to that size. He looked at me with intent and then I nodded, giving him the OK to put his enormous member inside me.

He looked down and from the angle of light I could finally see who this guy was, it was Malaki. He was just about to put his ginormous member inside me when.......

Dream Perspective [Done]

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I moaned and arched my back as I woke up. I looked over at my dresser and the clock and it said 4:53 a.m. I sighed and flipped over on my stomach, then I felt and unpleasant wetness in my vaginal area and groaned in agony. I got up, took a shower and changed my underwear. I laid down again and stared at the ceiling wondering why i had that dream about Malaki. I never have before, what changed. I mean it has been a few days since our "hangout" but we didn't even do anything then because I was too tired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps! This this is a new update I hope you guys love it. I know it kinda short but I really didn't have that much inspiration. I just wanted to give something to you guys just to give you something.

Comment,Vote,Add, and all that!!!!!! ;)