Chapter 2

Someone's

"Any leads, Dawson?" he looked at me straight and shooked his head. I slammed my hand on the desk and shouted at him.  "3 GOD*MN YEARS DAWSON, YOU STILL HAVE NO F*CKING LEADS?!" He flinched and started to shake. I sighed then pulled the collar of his shirt.

"Find him. I'll give you 1 month. Clock is ticking Dawson, do your job well. Your life is in the line." with that I walked away. I'll find you and kill you with my bare hands.

"Having a bad time honey?" I looked at her, smiled and shooked my head.

"Nothing to worry about honey, let's go home?"

"Hai!"

I smiled at her. She's the only one left for me, I won't let you kill her, zero. And I will avenge her.

Author's

Axcel was holding his watch in his hands looking at it with so much pain and sadness. When suddenly, someone bumped into him making his watch fly out of his hands.

"D*mn it! My watch!" He picked up his watch that is now cracked because of the impact. "So-sorry Axcel, I-I didn't mean to bump on you!" said the girl that's in the verge of tears kneeling on the ground, body trembling.

Axcel gritted his teeth with anger and kneeled down in front of her. "You st*pid little b*tch!" He grabbed her collar, pulling her to stand up. He smirked, then slapped her.

"Pre, tama na 'yan." Pigil ni Zac sakanya, ngunit ng tiningnan siya ni Axcel, wala siyang nagawa at natahimik nalamang. Axcel kneeled in front of the nerd again then looked at her with a stern face.

"Do you know who bought this watch?" trembling, Yara shooked her head. She cried when Axcel pulled her hair. "My mom bought me this watch and looked at what you did." His three friends are shaking their head. They can't do anything when Axcel is mad.

"Mga pre masama 'to. Diba yan yung yung regalo sakaniya ni Tita? g*go, nagugutom tuloy ako." -Zac

"let's stop him before he goes mad." -Zane

"Alright." -Gio

When Axcel is about to slap Yara, someone stopped him. Gio, Zac and Zane were about to walk up to Axcel, but they were surprised when another nerd took the hit.

"A-ah... Itai itai itai..." he was knocked down, crouching in front of them. It was him, Kiyoshi Satō. He's the one who took the hit from Axcel.

"K-Kiyoshi! Are you okay?" Yara worriedly searched Kiyoshi's face and started to say sorry. But she was cut off by Axcel.

"D*mn nerds, too dramatic."

He swinged his feet landing at Kiyoshi's stomach, making him cough blood "Tama na!!" sigaw ni Yara, na parang naiiyak na.

Axcel was about to punch Yara, when Zane butted in their fight.

"How about we settle this in a bet, ei?" he smirked while waving his eyebrow. Axcel looked at him giving him a go signal. He knows Axcel won't stop beating the nerds until they collapse, so he came up with something.

"One on one. if this lampang hapon wins, we won't bother that other nerd again. And if Ax wins... You st*pid japanese face, will be our slave." Kiyoshi took time to think, looking down at the ground then at Yara.

'If I lose, my life will be f*cked up huh?' he thought.

"Time is ticking lampang hapon. Do you accept or not? Nagugutom na'ko" Zac said with his irritating smirk that made Kiyoshi tremble, followed by Zane's laugh.