Chapter 22

Pierce's

"What do you mean by they are members of Kasamatsu?" I asked. I'm trying to remain calm, but I can already feel my insides shaking.

"Kung ano sinabi ko, yun ang ibigsabihin ko." Kalmadong sabi ni Gio. I sat down slowly, completely defeated.

"This can't be..." Everyone looked at me with curiosity because of how I acted, except the member of AGAPY.

"Why are you pale?" Syrine asked with worry. Nakita ko ring nakatingin sa'kin mga members ni Axcel. Looks like they are also clueless.

"Knowing that, let me ask you. Will you fight?" Axcel looked at me with a dead serious look.

I can feel my whole body breaking down.

'I'll bet my life in this.'

I clicked my tongue when I heard his voice echoing in my ear. I still need to f*ck you up Zero. I can't go running around like a scaredy cat.

"Of course, I will." I spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, and looked at him in the eye, "Will you?"

He smirked and raised his right eyebrow, "Why would I set up this conversation if I wouldn't?"

"Fill them in, you both. Don't go into your own worlds." Gio said.

Lumingon ako sa paligid at nakitang nakatingin saamin mga gangmates namin. Oh right, I'm still not sure if they will fight with us.

"Listen, in our next fight, we will be fighting a big organization. Not just big, h*lla big." Axcel said while looking at each of the faces na nasa loob ng room.

"If you all don't know, Kasamatsu and Takahashi is a big assasin organization. They are k*llers. They can k*ll all of you in an instant if you don't know how to fight properly. That's why, we're going to ask you if you're all ready to get involved in this fight." he said. I nodded and also spoke.

"There are many branches of the organization, and this is not a simple fighting sh*t. We will be encountering difficulties, and our lives are not guaranteed to last. We won't be forcing you to come with us in this fight, pero kung willing parin kayo mag participate, we will gladly accept you." I spoke with authority.

The atmosphere suddenly changed. They all looked at each other, hesitant to speak.

Of course they would be. Who would be willing to risk their lives for some bullsh*t, huh? Guess your life isn't worth much, Zero.

"I will." my eyes wandered sa taong nagsalita, and I saw Lou raising his hand. "I am not really okay with what happened. I still want revenge." he spoke while grinning.

"Really? I couldn't speak 'cause, disappointed ako na tinanong mo pa talaga even kami?" Nathan said with a hint of annoyance.

"That's stupid of you, Pierce. We all want answer from the incident that happened years ago." Syrine said while giving me a sad smile. Tumingin ako kay Scar and she just gave me a thumbs up.

I feel relieved. Lumingon ako kay Axcel with his teammates head hanging low.

"Alam mo, tama si Chic boy eh." Zac said while eyeing Nathan.

"Huh? Chic boy? HO-"

"Ginugutom mo lang ako, Ax. Kailangan pa ba kami tanungin?" Sabi ni Zac habang nakahalumbaba.

"Yep yep yep! Upin Ipin atake namin dito. Pag oo si kambal, syempre matic ako rin!" Zane said having his arms around Zac.

"Omygosh, state the obviousness rin naman, duh! They already kita us with you kaya. What if you got huli and then they make isip to go to u-" Tinakpan nung isang babae yung bunganga niya at kita naman yung inis sa mukha ni Ivy.