Prolouge

This is a work of fanfiction. Name, characters, events and places are fanmade. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead and events are coincidental.

———————————————

"Shinu." (die.)

"S-stop onegai.. j-just kill me!"(please)

Said the man that is full of blood lying on the floor, begging the person in front of him. But he didn't care. Holding his katana, in one swipe, the head of the man in front of him roll over to his feet.

"Pathetic."

He looked at the body of a girl in front of him with no expressions and turned his back, walked away from that scene.

"Gomen yuuri."

------------

"You pathetic creature!"

"Where is she?? huh!?"

If looks could kill? He could've killed me thousand times already. Even though he's glaring at me like that, all I could feel is rage. I couldn't feel my body and blood is gushing out from my wounds caused by lashes. Masakit pero walang luhang lumalabas sa mata ko.

"Lock him up! mapapakinabangan pa kita."

He didn't know that she's gone. I've been locked up for one week h*lla week, tortured everyday, till I had a chance to escape that place.

I'm only clinging because of her last words.

"l-live for me Ahki.. p-promise m-me"

"I promise."

—————

Pretty otor here: so new story HAHAHA um this time the mc is a boy huh?weird first time ko gumawa ng gantong story, but i"ll do my best to put some twists.

Let's do this!