Chapter 25

Axcel's 

Right now, papunta na uli kami sa Academy nila Pierce. We brought our own cars and parked it outside the school. And we are wearing A.H's uniform to avoid standing out.  Nakarating na kami sa parking lot at naghintay sa parking lot ng school. 

Maya maya, dumating na sila Pierce at tinanguan ako.

We met inside the garden where people don't come often. 

"What's up? any updates?" I asked and sat at the corner of the tree. He sighed and sat near me. "He's been out. Nagpasa siya ng medical certificate sa Dean."

"1-month na ang nakakalipas ha simula nung mag meet tayo dito everyweek. Nakakagutom bumalik balik." Zac said while eating his chips. Tumango naman si Zane sa tabi niya na kumakain din. 

Mga Patay gutom.

"I haven't seen a glimpse of him this whole month. And it is weird for him to pass a medical certificate without containing the reason." Louise said and stared at his phone. Maybe looking at files.

"Don't worry. Dean told me that his letter was only applicable for one month." Nathan said while checking his phone. Naramdaman kong sumandig si Gio sa puno. I looked at his eyes and saw that he is already impatient about the situation.

I stood up at pinagpagan yung damit ko. "Tsk! I'm getting impatient."

Lumapit saakin si Pierce at tiningnan ako sa mata. "Let's head to training like usual and we'll meet up here tomorrow. Bukas ang tapos ng term ng excuse letter niya right?" he asked while looking at KKG squad. Tumango si Syrine at ipinakita saakin yung medical certificate ni Kiyoshi.

"How about those two? have they been around?" Akane asked. Lahat kami napalingon sakanya.

"No, they haven't been attending as well. They left a letter that they went back to Japan temporarily. They have been taking online classes here in the Academy to not get dropped." Scarlet explained.

Napakunot yung noo ko at napaisip.

What the h*ll? pwede pala yun? 

"Come on, let's head out." Pierce said and walked away. 

Yeah. Ever since that day, we spend our time training with each other. We are aware kung gaano kalaking organization kalaban namin, and we are not going down without a fight. 

Shinsuke's

"Shin, anata wa hontou ni Firipin ni iku no? hontou ni daijoubu?" (Shin, are you really going to the Philippines? are you sure?) My mom asked me while staring at me packing my things. I smiled apologetically to my mom and nodded.

"Okaasan wa watashi no koto wo shitteiru yo ne. Kore wa watashi no jounetsu na n da. Soshite... Pierce ga Firipin ni iru n da. Kare ni- kare ni aitai n da." (You know me, mom. This is my passion. And... Pierce is there, in the Philippines. I need to see him- them.) I said and walked towards her. She let out a drop of tears in her eyes and nodded.

"Wakarimashita. Jibun no koto wo daiji ni shite ne. Otousan wa anata wo hokori ni omotteimasu. Soshite, minna ni yoroshiku to tsutaete ne."(Alright, I understand. Take care of yourself, okay? Your dad is proud of you. Also, tell them I say hi.) She said giving up and hugged me tight. I buried my head in her shoulders and nodded gently.

"Hai, sou shimasu, Okaasan." (Yes, I will, Mom.) 

I picked up my bag and headed to the Airport. I settled down and listened to music through my headphones. I opened my tablet and looked at Pierce's location. I smirked and looked outside the window.