Chapter 7

Kiyoshi's

"Okay, class dismissed." nakahinga ako ng maluwag nung natapos ang klase. What a boring class. I sneaked out of the room at dumeretso sa garden. I stayed hidden in my spot behind the tree and started drifting to sleep. Maya't maya, may naramdaman akong dumating kaya minulat ko ang mata ko.

"Habataitara~ modoranai to itte~ Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora..." lumingon ako at nakita ko si Yukki. She's cute. It's really rare to see her cute side. I'd like to say hi. 

"H-Hi Yukki!"

"F*ck!" Her expression changed. She was ready to throw a punch, but when she saw me, she sighed in relief. Mukha siyang nakakita ng multo kanina pfft—cute.

"Yoshi." she was glaring at me. I looked away trying to suppress my laugh. "A-ano gomenasai!!!" I ran away and she started chasing me. She's fast tho, but I can't run that fast anymore. F*ck stamina, where are you?

"Yoshi!!!!babalian kita ng buto! bumalik ka dito!" in just a few seconds, nahabol niya na ako at hinila niya yung collar ko. May balak ba tong patayin ako?

"GOMENASAI!!" lumuhod ako at yumuko. Wala trip ko lng. I wanna see how she will react. "That's right, kneel infront me."

eehhhhh?! She's a psycho!

"Just kidding. Tumayo kana nga!" tumayo naman ako at nginitian siya. She looked away and I saw her frown.

"Wag kang ngumiti! Ampanget mo, tsk!" she walked away but before she left the garden. She fixed her expression and glared at me. I wish I could squeeze her. F*ck, she's too cute. Umupo nako uli at sumandig sa puno. I was about to sleep ng may pumasok sa isip ko.

(flashback)

It was 3 years ago. 2 months had passed since I came to Philippines after that horrible incident. I escaped that place and tried to continue living here even though It was so hard to hide. Sometimes old man's dogs would find me and try eliminating me. It's always like that. It came to a point that I was already tired. It's funny because pumunta ako no'n sa bridge and I was ready to die. The poison needle is in my pocket. Handa na lahat e. Just because I was too tired of the life I'm living.

"I'm sorry Yuuri. I couldn't keep my promise. I'm sorry, but I'm tired."  I injected the needle through my skin, and I was ready to jump. I didn't feel anything, but someone shouted.

"YAH YOU! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"  hinila niya ako paalis do'n at dinala sa park. I don't know why pero hinayaan ko siyang hilahin ako.

"There sit. What happened? bakit ka tatalon? namatay ba mc sa anime na pinapanuod mo?" I stared at her. Is she seriously asking me that? I ignored her tsaka tumingin sa braso ko. The poison is not yet effectin—

"Nakikinig kaba ha?!" kunot nuo ko siyang tiningnan, binatukan ba naman ako. "Why do you wanna die?" it took me a couple of seconds to answer.

"I'm tired."

Tiningnan niya ako ng maigi at nginitian, causing me to look away. F*ck, my heart just skipped a beat. Her smile was too cute.

"Well, let me change the question. Do you have someone you treasure?" napaisip ako sa tanong niya, alam kong meron pero hindi ako nakaimik.