Chapter 27

Ahki's

My eyes widened. She removed my glasses.

"You..." Lumingon ako nang marinig ko yung boses ni Axcel. Everyone looked at me. I can feel all of their eyes.

The thud of my glasses falling echoed in the whole building.

D*mn! this is not the right timing!

"You don't look like him at all!" Ivy spoke with shock. She was quiet the whole time and she chose to speak at this time where my identity is reve-

Huh?!

"I told you. It's not him." Pierce spoke calmly. Louise's eyes stared at me like he is trying to pierce my face.

Wait... I don't look like who?

"You're not... him." Lou said trailing his voice with disappointment. Yumuko ako as pasimpleng kinapa yung mukha ko.

'And wear that thing in the CR.' Ryo's voice echoed in my ears. That's right! I wore a mask.

"Now what?!" Axcel's voice rang throughout the building. KKG and PRG turned against each other. The tension became heavy. They stared at each other with disappointment and distrust.

D*mn! this is not the right time to turn against each other!

I tried to get up, pretending to have a hard time. No one even dared to pay attention to me.

Ah...ganon? pagkatapos niyo ako bugbugin, hindi niyo na ako papansinin?! This godd*mn ungreatful f*ckers.

"You said all of your evidence are pointing him, right?" Axcel spoke with annoyance. He's getting impatient.

Pierce looked at him blankly and clicked his tongue. "It is true, but you don't need to be an a*shole right now, f*cker." he said calmly.

Muntik ko ng masapo yung mukha ko sa disappointment dahil sakanila. Now I remember why AGAPY was never silent. These two hot-blooded f*ckers in one room is really annoying.

Kinuha ko yung salamin ko na nahulog sa sahig at pinunasan iyon. I wore it and adjusted my vision while looking at them. They are facing against each other with their heads held up high, no one backing down.

I didn't dare to speak kasi avoiding their attention is the best solution for me right now.

"Now what huh? no leads and all!" Axcel said with disappointment visible in his voice, followed by Ivy's irritating dialogues...

"Omg, we just made sayang our oras, you know?"

"Siguro kung sinara mo nalang yung bibig mo, hindi masasayang oras natin." Nathan said, irritated.

"Aanhin mo bibig kung hindi mo gagamitin?" sabat naman ni Luna habang nakahalukipkip.

Syrine opened her mouth to speak, but a sudden sound was heard. It sounds like a silencer.

Syrine fell unconscious in front of them which earned a worried yelp from her members.

Is that a tranquilizer?

Both of the teams became alert, but they couldn't do anything. Umulan ng tranquilizers sa loob ng building at sa ilang minuto lang ay tumba na silang lahat. I dodged all of the tranquilizers without making too many moves for them to be aware.

Unti unti akong bumagsak sa sahig para simulan nanaman ang acting ko. I can't just leave them around. They used tranquilizers because they need them alive. I can't have them dying on me.