Chapter 24

I'm going to skip forward into their daily lives so, here you go.
Here's a picture for a visual of what he'll be looking like.

-

*4 years later*

"Honey, I'm hoooome!" Chris hollered into their huge house. He just finished filming Captain America 3. We have been dating since my divorce with Sebastian. Things have been going great. "In the laundry room!" I yelled back. He ran up the stairs coming up behind me wrapping his huge arms around my waist. "Hey." He whispered into my neck. "Hey, you big meatball. How was the meeting?" I asked pouring detergent into the little slot. "It was swell. How was your day? Did you go anywhere?" He replied between kisses. I started giggling. "What's so funny huh?" He said giggling along. "You're tickling me with that monsterous beard of yours." I said as I closed the bottle and turning around in his arms. "Do you like it? I know you like it when I use it on you." He said in his baby voice. I laughed once more, finally kissing his lips and running my hands through his soft, sort of long hair. "Come here, I have a surprise for you." He said sweetly grabbing my hand and running us down stairs. "Slow down, you're going to make me fall!" I laughed.

-

Chris' p.o.v.

I have planned to marry her today. Everyone is outside in the garage and when we both get there, I'm going to propose to her. I got a hold of her family and mine to come together. Scott, Carly and Shanna are also here. She wouldn't see it coming.

"Okay babe, close your eyes. Don't open them until I tell you to, and no peeking!" I said. "Okay, you're not kidnapping me are you?" She laughed and obeyed and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

When I opened the door, everyone smiled and I put a finger to my lips motioning them to be quiet.

I looked to my brother Scott and he gave me a thumbs up. Everyone was all standing in a circle with their hands on their mouths to keep their excitement in. I looked to me mom and she gave me a nod.

"You're not peeking are you?" I asked. "No, I promise." She giggled. God, she's so cute.

I got down on one knee and took her hands in mine. "Okay, you can open them." I said nervous as ever.
She squealed and covered her mouth.
-
-
-
Okay, this was short af but hey, at least they're something.
Don't worry, more chapters are coming soon! 😏