Chapter 4

Chris' P.O.V

I hugged Analyn goodbye and told mom that I was going out.

I got in my car and drove to her house using my phone as a GPS.

Coming in front of her door, I straightened out my button up shirt and dark jeans, ringing her bell.

She answered, "Hey Chris."

"Hey, uh Bethany." Why am I getting nervous?

Get your shit together you fucking meatball.

"Just let me go get my purse and jacket and I'll be right out ok?"

"Ok, see you in the car." I jogged back into it checking to see if everything is perfect.

She came pulling on the handle, "Ready?"

"Ready."

I turned on the car and drove put of her drive way to the movies.

"So, lets get to know each a bit, tell me about yourself." I said giving her a quick look then back to the road.

"Well I'm 25, I'm a model, and I'm in my last year of college. I also came from New Jersey. You're turn."

"Okay, well I'm from Boston. I'm also 25 years old, it's also my last year in college, and I'm planning on being an actor."

"My parents don't really talk to me because they think that I made had made bad choices in my life."

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. So what movie are we watching?"

"I don't know yet. Are you up for a scary movie?" I smirked.

"Uhh, I'm not sure about that."

"Oh come on. It won't be that bad, you have me." I winked at her putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Ok fine. Lets go."

As the movie was starting and she was already clutching onto me.

Gosh. I think I like her already.

In the middle of the movie, she started kissing my neck. God did it feel good.

She rubbed her hand up my thigh.

"Do you maybe, want to take this back to my place?" She asked.

"Gladly." We both ran out of the theatre and I drove to her place.

We ran to the door and I pinned her to the door.

She spoke in between kisses, "don't worry, I have this place all to myself."

She unlocked the door and pulled me in.

Then I think you know what happens.

--

Back to Analyn's P.O.V

I wonder what Chris and that bitch is up to.

Something is telling me that she is not nice. I just know it.

Scott and I was just taking a walk.

"Analyn, I've been noticing something about you. Are you feeling okay?"

"No I'm fine." I looked to the ground.

"Analyn what is it? Tell me please. I've noticed that you were a little pissed the other night at the club. What happened?" Scott said stopping us and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Look Scott, if I tell you, you would think I'm weird."

"No I wouldn't. You're like a sister to me. You can tell me anything."

"Okay fine. But you promise not to tell a single soul right?" I said pointing at him.

"I promise." We continued on walking.

"So the reason why I was mad was because I was jealous of Chris okay? I kind of... Umm... Uhh-"

"Spit it out!" Scott said hitting my back lightly.

"OkayilikeChris. There, I said it." I said covering my face with my hands.

"What? Say it slowly so I could actually understand."

" I. Like. Chris." I said making it as clear as possible for him.

"Oh my god." He gasped covering his mouth.

"See I told you. Oh my god, I shouldn't have said anything." I started walking the opposite direction.

"Analyn wait, come back." Scott ran up in front of me.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you guys have such a close relationship. Chris was like a brother to you but I didn't know that you liked him that way. It's okay Analyn. People change. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks Scott, I just really needed to get that off my chest."

"Let's get back home." He said hugging me.

--

I was going to wait for Chris to come home but I was getting pretty tired.

I really hope that Scott doesn't tell anyone.

--

Wow.

Okay umm.

She just admitted that she liked Chris.

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys!