Epilogue

The next morning, the two woke up right next to each other in the guest room bed and smiled warmly.

Bugs was the first to speak up at that time.

"Morning, Daffy." Bugs greeted while rubbing his cheek softly.

"Morning." Daffy replied before he started to laugh a little.

"What so funny?" Bugs asked with a chuckle of his own.

"Nothing. I just never imagined us...you know, sleeping in the same bed together. If this same thing happened a couple of years ago, you would have told me no." Daffy said with his smile brightly shining in Bugs's eyes.

"Well how does this convince you then?" Bugs asked as he leaned in and kissed quick him on the lips.

"I'd say that you have me fooled then." Daffy said as the two laughed at the hidden joke.

When both were calm, Daffy decide to ask him a question.

"So....when was it that you fell in love with me?" Daffy asked curiously, the two locked eyes once more while Bugs slowly answers.

"I don't know... I guess for a long time really. I can see now that you were the first person that I would want to call when I get bored or when you're not around and I'd miss you a lot.  All those 17 years of endless trips and wacky adventures that we share together, means the whole world to me. You're my best friend and.. I never realized until I learned how much I hate arguing with you along with the many times that I wanted to say sorry and make it up to you. When we fought that night, I was afraid that I would lose my best friend and I'd do anything to have you back in my life again. I love you and nothing will ever change that." Bugs said as Daffy slyly grins and leans over to whisper okay.

"Okay, but just so you know, I loved you first." Daffy said with his tongue sticking out in a silly form.

"Well if this best friend kisses you, would that be alright too?" Bugs asked with a similar expression.

"Yeah. It would" Daffy said as the two kiss passionately and hold each other's hands firmly.

"So now that makes us BBFs" Daffy added excitedly.

"Haha. What does that even mean?" Bugs asked while laughing at Daffy's goofy manner.

"Uh, duh. Best boy friend, which make you not only my best friend but also my boy friend too." Daffy explained.

"Well can this best boy friend take you to dinner soon as well?" Bugs asked smoothly.

"He may." Daffy said as the two happily spent the rest of their lives together, making sure that their love for one stays true and strong.

Daffy asked once on of their dates, who would the first person that Bugs would think of before he goes to sleep at night.

And Bugs would simply tell him that it was easy.

It was always you.