𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

some people say money can't buy happiness.

i call bullshit.

money is the key to life, key to boy food and water to you know survive.

and some rich assholes over here literally bathing in money, flashing their fancy ass cars.
cool, awesome, amazing wonderful.

i've struggled with money problems since i was a kid, my dad left because he is a absolute dickhead and my mum has a shitty job.

my mom. i love my mom, i would do anything to help her but she always denies my help.
but i still do, in my own way lets say that. she is the most kindest lady you will ever meet.

so how does a kind women end up with me a child? i ask that question so many times, like man i can be a total dickhead sometimes, especially to homophobic assholes like c'mon man grow up like is me kissing a woman scaring you that much? how is it offending you when it's my own happiness? like helloo?!?!

yet here i am running away from this old man, you don't wanna ask whats happening.

flash back

yet here i am giving gambling another fucking try. let's say i don't have the best times here, i'm still surprised i'm even allowed here still.

"all in, 5 million," i grinned, pushing my stack of pokers to the middle of the table.

"5 million all in," some fancy fuck said smirking. man if i lose im so done for.

"4 million all in!" another fancy fucker said smiling, most possibly too over confident.

all of us glanced at the last fancy dude, who yet still has to put his draw in. i fiddled with my pocket knife in my pocket waiting for this fuckers answer.

if this dude doesn't hurry the fuck up i'm gonn-

"10 million," he announced. if i won, i would be able to change my mums life and mine for the best. if i lose, well i'm fucked.

gasps echoed throughout the casino while i just kept my poker face on, trying not to literally punch this table.

i glanced at the cards placed on the table.

an ace of hearts, a 3 spade, a 4 spade, an 8 spade and another ace of hearts.

i peeked at my cards. 6 of hearts and ace of clubs.

the tension in the room was thick. i so want to cut it with a knife or something. 

we then all showed our cards and the games continued. the dude person lined my cards up. if i don't win this money, i'm gonna fucking thro-

a chorus of cheers emitted throughout the casino. fuck. im fucked. im so fucked. 

the man who fucking bet 10 million won. of course he fucking did.

i banged my head on the table and leaned my head back. 

"fuck," i mumbled under my breath.

i glanced over to see the fancy fuck grinning happily with all of this fucking money on front of him.

you know people would normally congratulate people on winning things, not me.

"hey old man," i spoke to him.

he looked up from smelling his cash, i scrunched my nose in disgust.

"what." he glared at me, i smirked.

"is that your ex-wife over there?" i pointed to the right of him and he looked over his shoulder, that was enough time to steal at least around 200,000 won. fuck he noticed. RUN.