𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

here i am standing on the footpath waiting for this stupid ass van.

how did i get here? for the money obviously.

flashback 

sae byeok and i were sitting down on the swings talking about the game that we were competing in.

"are you going to join back?" sae asked awkwardly.

"yeah probably, my mom needs the money and so do i. what about you?" i asked.

"yeah, so me and my brother can live underneath the same roof," she replied looking down.

oh shit is she upset? uhhhhh. wait change the topic y/n.

"are you hungry? i'm hungry let's go," i said grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"what?" she quickly responded.

"food? you know something you eat when you're hungry," i said raising an eyebrow.
like that one emoji.

"no, i don't want to eat with you," she said before walking away.
is she for real?
okay what is with this mood change??!?

"sae, c'mon you can't keep running away from me forever, i'm irresistible," i spoke to her when i caught up with her.

"yes i can," she responded hastily.

"yet you were the one who asked to hang out," i said to her.

"yeah so?" she asked.

"hanging out is when two people talk, have fun and eat," i paused before continuing. "so let's have fun and eat."

she stopped walking and asked, "what's this game of yours huh?"

i stopped walking and looked at her before answering, "what are you talking about?"

"why do you keep trying to do this?" she said, pointing to herself and me.

i looked at her trying to figure out what the fuck she's talking about.
"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"this, why do you keep doing this to me?" she asked before walking towards me.

i scoffed and walked towards her aswell.
"why are you so pissed huh? i didn't do shit to you."

she stopped and looked up at me slightly before answering, "i'm pissed because every-time you're around i get this weird ass feeling in my stomach and i hate it. i want it to stop. so that means you and i got to stop hanging out."

i looked down at her and started laughing.

she looked confused and pissed while i continued laughing.

"oh my god," i said between wheezed. "you're hilarious sae."

she raised an eyebrow at me, "you think i'm joking?"

"and you say i don't have a chance with you, then you pull this shit? you're confusing me," i said to her.

"confusing you? you're confusing me. you keep flirting with me and then my stomach hurts," she said walking off.

"fuck sakes," i cursed under neath my breath before walking beside her.

"what's with this? you were fine at first," i spoke up.
man she's honestly really fucking confusing me.

"no, i'm leaving," she quickly said before literally fucking running off.

what the actual fuck is her problem? oh her stomach hurts when she's around me? let's look that shit up.

i grabbed my phone and opened google and searched up 'why did someone just say their stomach hurt around me?'.
google is fucking useless, oh my god.

i scrolled down more to find absolutely nothing to answer my question.
i fucking hate google sometimes, the only not useless thing about it is when i'm able to look up how to do taxes and shit because that stuff is so confusing.

back to footpath

so yeah we had this stupid ass argument for a fucking stomach ache around me? maybe i'm too fucking irresistible and amazing. my good looks got here sick obviously.

finally this van fucking approached.

a/n

random ass argument because why not. and y/n doesn't know what's going on with sae, oh no
sorry this is such a short chapter, i don't have motivation to actually write.

also thank you guys so much for 8k views and 400 votess