𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

did i ever tell you how much this asshole stinks? oh my fucking god. i can smell his from the back, his stench stinks like a bitch. i'm talking about it. we don't say its name.

everyone was standing in a line while i was behind sae byeok. the doors open and we all work foward to stand behind a sign with the number 4 on it.

"i would now like to welcome you all to the third game. todays game is tug-of-war. in order to win, you must pull the rope towards your platform in an attempt to drop your opponents down below." there was a long pause before he continued, "now, i will draw numbers to decide which two teams will play first. everyone, please sit down."

i sat down first and saw sae byeok has no room to sit down. i grab grab her wrist and pull her down so she lands on my lap. i loop my arms around her waist and put my head on top of her head.

"first, the team that will play on the left tower."

the ps4 circle button on the left side reached down into a black box and pulled out a ball with the number one.

"team one. team one, please stand up."
team one stood up.

"and now, the team that will play on the right tower."

the ps4 circle button on the right side reached down into a black box and pulled out a ball with the number seven.

"team seven, please stand up."
team seven stood up hesitantly.

"teams one and seven will be the first teams to play. will both teams please go to your towers."

both of the teams followed each of the ps4 controllers on each side.

i feel something get tugged from the back off me. i look behind and see the chick i picked playing with string from my jacket.

i hear a gun shot so i look back to the towers and see the game has started.

they are losing terribly, my god. why are they jumping? oh no, they fell, but still hanging by the rope. take that back, they're no longer on hanging. they fell fell, like dead fell.

"the following players, player 245, player 120, player 37, player 408, player 27, player 273, player 58, player 243, player 327 and player 241 are eliminated."
lady could've just said team seven has been eliminated.

"i will now draw the teams for the next round," square ps4 button spoke up.

"team four."
oh fuck that's us.

i grab sae byeoks hips are push her up so i can stand up.

"team five."
team five which is next to us stands up and looks to all of us.

"team four and team five please go to your towers."

we all start walking to the left tower and we walk past the asshole group.

"oh man. i was looking forward to killing you guys," the main asshole sneers.

"oh no we had the same thought," y/n counters back.

we continue walking until we meet with an elevator. all of us walk inside and the elevator starts moving up.

everyone was quiet until piss baby spoke up, "come on. don't lose your spirit. tug-of-war needs more than just raw strength."

"well them, what is it about huh? we just go out and speak to them?" a random dude asked piss baby.

"i say we just throw a knife at them then kill them but sadly i don't have mine," i mumble underneath my breath.

"all you need is a good strategy in tug of war and combined with good teamwork, you'll be able to win when you are against stronger teams," piss baby replied.

"only one thing can help us now it's lord himself, i know it."
i'm sorry is god going to come down and magically win us tug of war?!

"you can barely stay standing old man. so shut up and keep all of your strength, okay?"

"wait a minute, let's hear what the old man says."

the old man starts explaining and the doors finally open.

i walked along side the chick who's name i don't know of. i placed myself behind sae byeok, then the chick, then si woo. i kneeled down so the guards could cuff me to the rope. everyone finished getting cuffed and we stood up and held onto the rope.

we all played moved our feet so they were facing forward according to piss baby and then we held the rope in our arm pits.
fuck this is going to burn my arm pits.

when the gun thingy fired we all leaned back to hold our ground for at least 10ish seconds then gi-hun yelled out, "now's our chance!"

all of us starting pulled and jumping like we were some fucking monkeys. i grunted and continued pulling and jumping like everyone else. i notice the other team is nearly at the edge.
fuck take that back.

my feet struggle to keep still as they slowly slide while i try to use all of my strength to keep us from literally not fucking dying.

"we're losing! goddamn it! do something!" 
for once i agree with piss chick.

"get yourselves together and listen! let's try something. take three steps up when i signal," asshole shouts as the rest of literally fucking struggle.

"up? what now? but that's the edge!"

"look, just trust me and they'll fall!"

"has anyone told you you're very fucking hard to trust?!" i yelled out feeling my palms burn.

"i can't do it!"

"move up or you'll die! on count of three! one! two! three!"

we all take three steps forward and gi-hun literally is nearly about to fall. i scrunch my face and keep a tight grip on the rope.

"pull now!"

everyone starts pulling and jumping, again.
fuck i feel like a monkey.

i continue pulling and grunting feeling sweat trickling down my forehead.

i hear the other teams screams falling and i smirk in satisfaction. that doesn't last longer as i notice we're getting pulled as well.

i widen my eyes and hold onto the rope tighter as i notice my feet are sliding closer to the edge. then fucking finally the slicing head machine cuts the rope and we all fall back.

i lay on my back and pant.

fuck i'm tired.

a/n

no but fr i am tired 🤨

i really need to stop writing my chapters late, but it's the only time i can actually write.

and sorry this is so short