𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

[kissing warning ig?]

here i am back at this stupid fucking game again. so apparently i can no longer talk to sae because she has a fucking stomach ache? that's stupid and pathetic. anyways they changed my bunk and now i'm on the top not complaining though, i can observe from everywhere over here.

i look over to see the dude and the old man talking to each-other. i glance over to see the board and the numbers are 188. 
i guess people are just as desperate as me huh?

"i'll take you in again and look past everything," i heard a gruff voice spoke from under me. i look down and see that fucker again speaking toward sae byeok.
ah she's here too, this is going to be fun.

"come and join us. we were a good team for a while out there, huh?"

"are you actually serious? i mean, everybody out there us still looking for you," sae said to him.
get it sae. man i love overhearing conversations, so fun.

"stop with the act, it doesn't matter how tough you are, you're not going to win in this place. not on your own."
she has me dickhead, well she doesn't know it.

"didn't you notice? those jerks with masks came in and removed the beds of the people who died. make one mistake out there, and yours is next," he chuckles.
i'm about to punch this dude in the face.

"worry about your own ass, okay?" she counters back at him.

the asshole and his side kicks laughed mockingly.

"don't join him. this guy is a dumbass. he liked to pick all of his minions' pockets just so he could fill up his own."
yeahhh get him sae.

"he got bold enough one day to go after his head honcho's pockets, but now he's in here. cause he was stupid and got caught. you know what people in my hometown would call you, huh?" she paused before continuing. "a damn revolutionary asshole." 
that's my girlfriend guys, she just doesn't know it.

i chuckled underneath my breath before starting to climb down and leaning against the other side of the beds waiting for him to make a move.

"you communist little bitch, i'm gonna-"
i stepped forward in front of sae glaring at him. suddenly the fucking begging bitch is back.
god what is she gonna do now?

"excuse me. am i interrupting you? sorry."
yes, yes you are. i was about to kick this dudes dick.

"what is it?" the asshole spoke up.

she checked him out before speaking, "oh boy."
ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.

"you're really good looking."
don't lie to him, it's just going to boost his ego of his. ew did she just wink? 

i gagged in disgust before glancing over at sae who was looking at them in disgust slightly.

he scoffed.
"come on, let me join you guys." she said to him.

"join what?" he asked.

"i'll be your teammate."

him and his troops chuckled.
"tell me what you're good at?"

"everything, except the things i can't do," she looked over at sae before speaking again. "and i'm certainly better than some skinny girl, a lot better."

i scoffed and stepped forward but i felt a tug at my hand. i looked behind me and see sae tugging my back. i scoff and rip my hand out of her grip and looked back towards the asshole group.

him and his troops were chuckling at something.
fuck i missed all of the gossip.

"attention. your mealtime begins now. all players, please form a line in the center of the room," a women voice spoke up on the speakers.