𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

do you know how much i hate it when that fucking women speaks over the speaker? i was just trying to sleep, considering what happened last night. it took me forever to actually get to sleep. my fucking god.

"all players, please form a line in the center of the room."
i'm hungry whatever, but please shut up.

i groan and push the blankets off me. i dangle my legs on the side of the bunk but i heard a very familiar but annoying ass voice speak up from underneath me. i glance under me to see piss chick and my soon to be girlfriend. 
let's eavesdrop shall we?

"what did you see? tell me now," the piss chick demanded. "it's the morning now, you said you would. you were in there for a while, so go on."

"masked guys with pots, and they were melting a liquid down there," sae replied.

"what was it?" piss chick asked.

"i couldn't tell what," sae replied.

"goddamn it, i had to put on that whole show just to save your life back there, and you couldn't tell?"
goddamn, shut the fuck up.

"i smelled it, though," sae said.

"what did it smell like?" piss chick asked quickly.

"sugar or something," sae replied breifly.
sugar huh? 

"you kidding me?" 
does it look like she's kidding?

"are you saying they were melting sugar in there?"
isn't that what she just said?

"i think they were," sae replied shortly.

"so, it was just that?" piss chick asked in disbelief.

 i sighed and stopped listening into the conversation and climbed down the bunk beds. i leaned against the beds waiting for sae.

after their conversation i watched piss chick walk off. i looked down and saw sae looking off into the distance.
man that stare...

"oi, are you alright?" i asked.

she looked at me and widened her eyes a bit before nodding and looking back at the wall.

i grabbed her forearm and pulled her up from the bed.
"come on, let's go eat."

i said before literally dragging her ass to the middle of the room and putting us in line.

i grabbed the milk and some sort of pastry thing. when sae got her food we walked towards her bed and we sat next to each other.

i was drinking my milk and i saw sae staring at the food. i stop drinking and put the lid on.

"you gotta eat sae, you never know what we're gonna be doing. but you don't have to eat it if you don't want to," i spoke up.

she just looked at me but before she could respond the music starting playing.

"attention. the second game will begin shortly. please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."
i don't get why she says swiftly, like she could literally just say 'make your way towards the game hall.'

i scrunched up my plastic and drank the rest of the milk and leaving it on the side. i looked over at sae and i notice that she keeps spacing off lately.

time skip

i was walking in-front of sae with my hands in my pockets following everyone else.

"you saw something, right?" someone asked.
ayo, who the fuck is he? i don't recognize his voice at all.

"i happen to overhear your discussion last night. so tell me, what did you see?" he asked.

"why would i?"
for real man, she doesn't even know you.

"you're a defector, right? all the games they made us play in here are games i have known since i was a young boy. the next will be too, i'm willing to bet. you tell me what you saw, i might guess what it is."
haven't we literally only played one game? what does this dude mean by all the games? 

i scoff and continue following everyone else until we finally reach a room. with clouds? and an oddly big playground. 
maybe we're gonna play tag, i loved pushing kids down when i was the one chasing them.

"players, welcome to the second game. we will being shortly," the lady paused before continuing. "players, before the second game begins, choose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall. once you've chosen your shape, please stand in front of it."

i looked in front of me and saw a circle, triangle, star and an umbrella?
wait an umbrella is a shape?

i glanced beside me and saw sae looking at the shapes obviously trying to make her decision.

"what are you going for?" i ask.

"triangle, you?" she asked.

"i'll do the same," i replied.

not long after i was in line, along with sae byeok behind me waiting for further instructions.

"the time to select your shape has ended. i will now explain the rules of the next game," the lady paused and the doors open of each shape revealing some ps4 controllers and a table with cases on it.

"all players, please take one case each from the table at the front of the line." the lady kept repeated that twice.

it was my turn to grab a case. i grabbed one and went to find a place to sit, i finally did and sat down. i opened the case to reveal honeycomb with a triangle carving in it with a needle.

"please take a moment to open the case and check the contents."

i heard someone sit next to me. i look beside me and see sae byeok opening her case as well.

"the second game is sugar honeycombs. the shape you have chosen is the shape you must remove from the honeycomb. the time limit is ten minutes. you will pass if you twin out the shape without it breaking or cracking within the time limit. with that, let the time begin."

i rest the case on my thigh while leaning against a post and start scraping the outside of the triangle.
i honestly have a pretty steady hand, i think i'll be okay.

i finish scraping one side of the triangle, i pick up the honeycomb gently and crack it off; revealing one side of the triangle.
oh my god, thank fuck.

i let out a breath of relief and placed the honey comb back in the case and began scraping again, occasionally sucking the end of the needle. 

bang

i look over and see a dude at the end off the slide, dead obviously.
ouch, that would've hurt.

ever since that person died, much more died from then. honestly having dead bodies around you while trying to do this, isn't the easiest. plus the bang noises are distracting as fuck.

 i finished scraping the last edge and cracked it to reveal the triangle.
oh thank fuck.

i pick it up and show the ps4 controller.

"player 72, pass."

i walked towards the door and saw sae was still scraping her triangle, she was nearly done though.
if she dies, i'm fucked. 

the ps4 controllers lead us back to the bunk bed room.
man i don't know what to call it.

i walked over to my bunk bed and climbed to the top.

not longer after sae byeok walked in with some other people. she spotted me and walked over to the bunk bed and climbed to the top.

"good see you alive," sae spoke up.

"good to see you alive as well, or else we would've not been able to finish what happened before."

a/n

so some people don't like top y/n, but that's okay because i don't care 💪💪

top y/n supremacy‼️‼️‼️

this also honestly took me so long to write because i was getting distracted by tik tok🤨