𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

*insert really cool main character music*

"attention. the fourth game is about to begin. please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."

i follow piss baby with sae byeok behind me down the halls. piss baby stops and i raise my head to see the ps4 dudes hanging from... i have no fucking clue what that is.

"players, what you witness before you is the remains of those who broke the rules for their own benefit. they tainted the pure and fair ideology everything here has been built upon. each and everyone of you is considered an equal within the walls of this facility. you must be guaranteed the same opportunities without being disadvantaged or facing any kind of discrimination. we truly apologize for allowing such an unacceptable incident to occur."
oh. i see. uhh anyways...

we continue walking until we reach the white room again. we all walked down the stairs and formed out own little groups. i stood next to nose ring girl with sae at my side and si woo at the back.
si woo=loser

"players, welcome to the fourth game. for this game, you will be playing in teams of two. please look around and find someone you wish to play with. when two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. there can only be two players per team. you will have ten minutes to find your partner."

i sighed and walked towards the steps and sat down. everyone sat down as well.

"you're pretending that you do not want me on your team. is that it? why? can't decide? want me to choose instead, huh?"

"i'm not pretending," i spoke honestly.

she just looked at me and scoffed.

"stop embarrassing yourself. no one will want to play with you like this. and should all be honest. you don't want a girl to team up with or an old guy," sae byeok announced.

"of course we don't. we could die. we already almost died in the previous round."

"this man is right. and it was adam's rib the lord used to make eve after all. and that's the reason that we're choosing men. they played different roles than women."

"no it's just that all of you are a bunch of assholes other than ali," i sneered.

i stood up along with sae byeok, nose ring girl and si woo and started walking away.

"hold on a second."

i turned around and looked at gi-hun.

"why? you want a girl?" sae byeok asked.

he didn't answer so i turned around and started walking again.

man i got a bad feeling about this...

i felt someone tap me on my shoulder. i turn around and see nose ring girl.

"want to do this?"

"why?"

"i honestly can't see you going on your knees and begging these morons. embarrassing," she scrunched her nose.

"that's nice. all i care about is winning," i scoffed.

"then play with me. i'll make sure that you win. i promise," she said.

"why would you say that?" i asked.

"because i want to see what kind of person you are," she replied.

i glanced to the side and see sae byeok and si woo shaking hands.
cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, that's nice. awesome. fucking great. 100%. 10000/10. i hope si woo breaks more than a leg.

"alright, only you promised."

i put my hand out for her to shake, she took my hand and shook it.

we both sat down on the steps and i kept looking at sae byeok and si woo.
si woo hate page.

finally 10 minutes went buy.

"the time for finding a partner is now over."

"you guys, you're all making a big mistake. do you really think you can win without me on your team? it's me, han mi-nyeo! i've made suckers out of everyone there is from dongducheon to gangnam!"

"yes we can make it without you it number two," i said as i walked past her with nose ring girl on my side.

she scoffed and continued annoying other people as i walked off.

we stoof in a box where there was a bunch of prop houses and fences.
god damn i can ever hear her voice from here.

"bring my partner here, you jerks! where's my partner?"

"attention all players, please follow the staff to your designated positions for the game."

a guard walked up to nose ring chick and i. we followed behind.

we stopped and the women over the speaker started talking once again.

"players, please take on bag each from the staff member before you."

the guard took out to pouches and put them in front of us, i took one and she took the other.

"there should be a set of ten marbles in each bag. please check to confirm the number."

i untwisted the string from the top and opened it. i shaped my hand like a cup thingy and poured the marbles onto my hand. 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

"in this game using your set of ten marbles, you will play the game of your choice with your partner. the player who manages to take all ten marbles from their partner wins. you will have 30 minutes. let the games begin."
oh fuck.

i sat down on the ground and leaned my head against the wall.

"since the korean war, nothing has been this sad. tragic."

"what are we gonna play?" i ask.

"ouch, so cold. nearly as cold as ice. are like a spy from the north or what?"

"totally. now, what game are we gonna play?"

she chuckles, "you tell me. these boomers know all these games. ten marbles, then we can create our own game. hmmmm, i'll try to come up with one."

after a while she spoke up.

 "so let's end the game in one round. all or nothing. a simple bet. don't tell me that you would rather do what they are?" she gestured towards two dudes playing a game.

"alright. playing what then?"

"gosh, why are you in such a hurry? you're just dying to kill me, huh?"

"yeah," i respond sarcastically.

she scoffs and looks down at the ground, "we're just playing one round here and we got time left too. let's wait till the end."

"what are gonna do in the meantime?" i ask.

"talk."

"talk about what?"

"things we never told anybody about, i guess. one of us is gonna die here, so doesn't matter what we tell each other. no one can really embarrass themselves anymore. okay?" she looked at me waiting for my answer.

"alright," i mumble.

let's see how this goes... 

a/n

i have no notes 😱

i'm sorry that this is so late and also short