22 - Setting free

-Author POV-

Everyone on the stone circle excanged looks.

"Thinking about it, that actually makes sense. [Y/N] would never act the way she did today." Lisa said. It was a relief that she didn't want to quit being a soul rider but it also formed a new problem

"But this means that the real [Y/N] is trapped somewhere else and probably isn't fine. The question is why would someone make the effort to create a clone and make us believe that she is here. They didn't want us to know that she is gone." Elisaeth stated.

"Yeah this doesen't make sense. Like we are all aware that Anne is missing and nobody tried to hide that fact from us. But why [Y/N]? Could it even have been Darko then?" Alex asked.

"We can't say for sure. But it has to be someone who posesses magic or can create clones." Linda answered.

"Do you guys think that her ex knows something." Lisa questioned Alex shook her head.

"He seemed pretty convinced that this is [Y/N]. I also don't want to talk to his ass again. I can see why she dumped him."

"But he is the only one we could ask about this. There isn't anyone else, right?" Elisabeth eyes wandered around. It was silent until [H/N] let out a neigh, everyone put their eyes on him/her.

"Well... there might be someone." the horse stated nervously. [H/N] knew that [Y/N] doesen't want the others to know about her relationship with Ydris. But Jonathan could mention this as well. Also this is about her wellbeing so he/she won't keep the secret anymore. "[Y/N] has been spending a lot of time at Ydris's place... even after the thing with Concorde." [H/N] said, trying to leave out the details. "But as far as I know they were on good terms."

Everyone seemed shocked at what they just heard. They all thought that [Y/N] stopped working there, especially after the ringmaster turned out to not be on their side.

"What!? Why would she do this! This guy has always been suspicious and even after that incident she still visited him?! It has to be him... I don't even wanna know what his plan is now... " Alex raged.

"We can't guarantee that she is actually there Alex... Maybe we should ask Jonathan as well." Elisabeth said.

"I think that he would probably also suspect Ydris..." the horse mumbled.

"Her ex knows about this as well? I can't believe [Y/N] kept this a secret from us! We need to save her from this filthy mans hands!" Alex said.

- Ydris's POV-

Ydris was holding [Y/N]s hand and he wasn't wearing his gloves. She was finally by his side, but he didn't know for how long.

"I like how your hand fits in mine" he said and then kissed the back of her hand. She giggled. He knew he made her feel loved, happy. He just now realized that [Y/N] wasn't wearing a shirt, just a bra. Heat rose up in his cheeks. He has never seen a girl in her underwear and then [Y/N]... it made him feel all tingly so he bit his lip trying to hold back his feelings. Right now wasn't the time to heat things up- though he was already feeling pretty hot seeing her like that.

- [Y/N]s POV -

I completly ignored the fact that I was held captive, I felt comfortable, save for once. Thinking about Anne's rescue actually scared me now. I knew I had to go sometime, but not now. I looked up and caught Ydris staring at me. Why was his face so red?

"Aren't you cold my dove?" he asked and I looked down at myself. I totally forgot that I was wearing a bra! Now I started blushing a bit as well, but it was fine.

"Oh! Uhm.. yeah maybe I should put something on." He grinned and stood up.

"I will get you something." He opened a drawer and pulled out a tshirt, similar to the one I have. I smiled and put it on.

I sighed. "I wonder how all of this will end. I can't stay here forever, running from my responsibilities, my life." Even though I tried to relax this thought wouldn't leave my mind. Ydris sat back down beside me on the bed and hugged me. He put one hand behind my neck, and the other one around my waist. He didn't have an answer to this either.

"I am sorry you have to go through all of this. I wish things were easier as well. Nevertheless I am glad you let me be by your side, my wonderful [Y/N]." He released me from the hug and looked into my eyes. "I would do anything for you, even if it would end the world. I just want to be with you forever." His words warmed my heart. After all of this is over we can truly be together. I kissed him on the lips. It was a short kiss, but not too short. He looked surprised but then grew a big smile and his hand cupped my cheek. "My dear."

"Ydris, I l-" but I couldn't end the sentence, a loud bang interrupted me. Ydris and I both made a small jump in surprise and sat up straight, looking at the door that flew open.

"[Y/N]?! Are you here?" Then the eyes fixiated on me. It was Alex, getting followed by Linda and Lisa. They all rushed over to me. Ydris took a step back in silence, pretending he wasn't there.

"Let's get you out of here" Linda said while looking at me. But I was looking at Ydris and he looked at me with a sorrowful face. Alex stared at Ydris, ready to attack but Ydris didn't put up a fight.

"Don't you dare ever come close to her again." she said with a doubtful look, eyeing him up and down, not believing that he wasn't resisting. Linda took my arm but I didn't move.

"Take care my dove" Ydris whispered, looking into my eyes. He seemed to know that a fight won't do anything, I had to go sooner or later. He knew the time was now, but I wasn't ready. Lisa put her arm on my shoulder and I finally slowly began to walk, but in my mind, I was unwilling to leave.

-Author POV-

Ydris didn't like that his beloved was getting taken away from him, he hated it. He tried everything to make her stay, to keep her safe. But they found her. He could have fighted. And then? Last time they defeated him and if they fought him again who knows if he would ever get to see [Y/N] again. He wasn't ready for her to leave. But he knew that sooner or later it would have come to this.