i dont know what to call this one

~*Two-Bits pov*~

It has been a few days since me and liz kissed. She hasn't talked to me. She hasn't even left her house. I thought as soda and steve walked through the door."hey two. Whats troubling ya" Soda asked as he sat on the couch."Liz. Ever since i... uh.." i heastied about tell him but he already knew so it couldn't hurt."kissed liz she hasn't talked to me and she hasn't left her house. Pepsi im really worried" I replied letting out a long sigh."Ah. She hasn't told you has she?" I raised an eyebrow question what randle just said."Shes pregnant" Soda blurted out."What?! How?!" I jolted up."when she was with them socs they raped her and i guess one of em got 'er pregnant" Steve said shrugging his shoulders. I stood up from darrys chair and walked out the door. I stood on the steps and pulled out a cancer stick as johnny and dal walked up. "something bothering ya?" Dal said as he let out a puff."Something? I feel like my whole world just crashed!" I threw my hands up in frustration."why? what happened two?" johnny asked raising an eyebrow."So when liz was jumped by those socs one of them got her pregnant...""Keith im sorry dude. But i guess it was never meant to be" i growled. "listen here dal! i dont care if we're not meant to be! But those dang socs raped her and now shes pregnant!" I yelled throwing my sig to the ground. "Gez sorry dude" Dal said raising his hands up in surrender. I let out a sigh and started walking to her house. She use to live with her parents but i dont know anymore. I mean what if they kicked her out? What if shes on the streets? I started having a panic attack worrying about her.

~*Liz pov*~

I was packing my stuff when I heard a knock the door. I didn't bother to get it knowing it was the front door. If i went down there and my parents saw they would just yell at me more.

"Oh! So are you the boy who got her pregnant?!" i heard my father yell."Can i just see her?" Oh no. Two is here. Of course my parents who think it was him. I mean i spend alot of time with him and they don't know about the soc thing that happened."Oh! So you want to see her again to get her even more pregnant than she already is?! I dont think so mister!" My mother yelled."Im not the father! We dont know who is! Now let me see her!""If your not the father then who is? Mhmm?""Hes not that father!" I yelled running down the stairs and into two-bits arms."Then why are you hugging him?" my mom asked as i released two."Cause unlike you guys! Him and the rest of the gang knows what happened" I said and walked back up the steps with two. We entered my room. I told him to sit. First he objected. But he listened.

"So what was their reaction when you told 'em?" I glanced at keith."well what do you think? A 17 year old girl is pregnant and next thing you know a boy shows up at the door asking to see her. What do you think their reaction was Keith?" I said placing a hand on my hip.

"They kicked you out... Didn't they?""Is it that obvious?" I ask tears spilling down my cheeks. "I have nowhere to go.." I said as i hugged two. He was tensed at first but kissed my cheek."Hey, its gonna be a-okay. You can live with me at my new house""Really?!""On one condition" He said as i frowned."And what is that?""You give me your blades. All of them" he said as i groaned."Are you for real?" I asked while packing my stuff."Yes i am. Im not having the most beautiful girl in the world hurt herself""Fine" i huffed "But turn around" I said as he raised an eyebrow."Why?""So i can get them" I said as he turned around.

~*Two-bits pov*~ (sorry for switching pov's so much during this chapter Dx :/ )

It took longer than is should fro her to get her blades. But i guess that she hid them somewhere no one could find them. Not even me. I heard a little more shuffling then the door shut. I spin around and shes not there.

"Frick!" (im at school so i can't cuss :/ sowwi) I yelled as i opened the door."Liz get back here!" I yelled down the stairs as i saw her dart out the door with her bags. Great just great! She has her bag and her blades. I meantley mickey mouse facepalm.

I dart down the stairs and right out the door. I run for a few blocks and see her surrounded by some of em socs. I run a little fast but she was frozen. It was dead silent. The socs laughed and saw me and hopped in their mustang and drove away. I ran toward liz and saw her. I fell to my knees. She was stabbed in the stomach. I picked her up and ran to the curtis house. I looked at her skin. It was deathly pale. But i was more worried about the baby. I know it sounds rude but i am. I arrived at the curtis house and opened the door.

"Hey tw- What happened to liz?!" pony asked as steve rolled his eyes."What do you think moron she was stabbed""Ya and its not a good thing steve so shut it!" i yelled as i called for darry. He walked down the stairs and say liz and emeitly asked what happened. I explained every to him and he took liz and headed for his truck.

"Im coming with you" i said standing up."No your not two. Everywhere you got with her she gets hurt. I think its better if you just stay away from her" Darry said as he started his truck and drove to the hospital. I looked at the gang as they nodded their heads. I walked out the door. I dont know where im going but i guess wherever to clear my mind. I mean i just found out liz is pregnant, she got stabbed, and now im being told to stay away from her. I ran my hands through my hair. I ended up falling asleep in the lot. But what i woke up to is something i did not expect to see.

(:Do you guys think that liz's baby should die or survive the stab? What do you think two-bit woke up to? Should he stay away from liz or still be friends?:)