Chapter 14

The color black is depressing. A symbol of death and so many other bad things. The color can overwhelm you, especially when there's so much. Black everything. Everything felt like it was slow motion.

"Kat," Harry squeezed my hand. "You okay?" I nodded as I brought a tissue to my eyes. I looked at Harry, who had puffy, wet cheeks.

"She didn't deserve to be gone so early, we will all miss Danielle." at the mention of her name, I felt Liam shake vigorously beside me, hot tears spilling faster than a running river. I grabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder, we sat crying together. After the service was over, we all walked outside.

"Wheres Liam?" I sniffled. "I don't see him."

"I'm not sure." Harry replied.

I looked around, tears stinging my eyes. I walked back to the church to find Liam sitting on his knees, crying his eyes out. This really broke me. I sat in one of the pews and watched best I could through tears.

"Danielle," he started. "I know your up there with God, your beautiful soul couldnt be anywhere else. I miss you so much already.. I remember what you said, right before w-we crashed. You grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, 'I love you Liam, more than anything.' I love you more than anything too Dani, I-I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you. Just, stay with me, wait for me."

I sat there squalling, I accidentally squeaked.

"K-Kat?" Liam asked.

"I-I'm sorry." I croaked.

"It's fine, come here." he said motioning to himself.
I got up and walked to him. He opened his arms and I automatically went into them.

"L-liam it's gonna be okay." I whispered. He sniffled, his grip around me tightening.

"Come on," I said standing up, pulling him up with me. "We need to go."

He nodded, following behind me. When we made it outside mountains of people came up, hugging Liam, telling him how sorry they were. It was only hurting him more. I pulled him to the car, pushing him in. We sat in silence as we waited for the others.

Eventually we were all there and headed to the burial sight. I felt uncomfortable. This car was hot, mucky, packed, and full of dry tears.

The car came to a stop and we all began climbing out. I looked at Liam, who obviously didnt look well. I grabbed his hand.

As they lowered Danielle into the ground, we ALL lost it.

-5 days later-

"Kat, I need advice."

I flipped the tv off and turned to face Zayn.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, I really like Erin, and I'm taking her on a date tomorrow, I'm nervous!" He explained.

"Hmm, how about, take her out to dinner at a nice place.. Buy her flowers, take her to a movie," I thought for a minute. "Then kiss her and tell her how you feel! She'll be head over heels for you." I smiled at him.

He smiled back before saying, "Thanks, your a great friend." I nodded and he hugged me before leaving.
I sighed, pulling out my sleek black iPhone.

"Hello love," Harry said from the other line.

"When are you going to be home?" I asked.

"I'm outside, darling."

"Get in here."

Moments later Harry, Louis, and Dk all came prancing in. Or in Dk's case waddling, she was really packing it on.

"News, I have great news." Dk announced.

"And it is?" I asked, wrapping my fingers in with Harrys.

"Its a boy!"

____________

Erg, erm, sorry. I suck. Blah. But

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY HARRY! :D