Chapter 17

"Can I PLEASE have some?" Dk yelled. "Fine! You hormonal little - " I started.

"Sorry." I mumbled after counting to ten.

"It's fine, just give it!" she begged. "Okay!" I yelled. I grabbed the tub of chunky chocolate mega bites out of the freezer and handed it to her.

"Yay!" she cheered. I huffed, thinking this next month better pass fast. She stopped stuffing her face and looked at me.

"What?" she asked. I started cheering, seeing I got a text from Liam. He had finally joined the boys on tour. "What?" she repeated.

"God, you look like Niall. Put your food back in your mouth. And I got a text from Liam."

She frowned. "When I have this baby are YOU gonna stop being hormonal?"

I giggled. "Sorry, it's been a long day." "Yeah, it's cool."

I turned my attention back to the text from Liam. I opened it, wondering why Harry hadn't texted me yet.

'PACK YOUR BAGS! You and Dk are coming on the tour with us! Only for a couple of days because were gonna be close to Allington. Lou wants to meet Dk's parents! (:'

I started jumping, and screaming, and cheering.

"What?" Dk asked confused.

"We get to see the boys! And Lou gets to meet your parents!" I screamed. She looked startled.

"What?" she yelled. "Yay!"

We were dancing and screaming. My phone beeped again, I snatched it off the counter I laid it on.

'Also, you need to be at the airport at six tomorrow morning. (:' the text read.

I stopped dancing and looked at Dk.

"Pack your bags." I said as she stopped dancing. "Why?"

"We have to be there by six tomorrow morning."

She frowned. "Um.."

"Yeah, I know. But we have too."

She huffed and trudged into her and Louis' room.

____________

"Come on." I pulled Dk onto the plane and into her seat.

"I dont like planes. But Anything to see my Lou." I smiled at her.

"Passengers, please buckle your seat belts." the flight attendants voice boomed from above us.

We did as were told, and soon enough Dk and I were both asleep.

______________

"Ma'am?" I felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly. My eyes drifted open and I looked to see a flight attendant waking me.

"Thank you." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes.

"Come on." Dk said tiredly. We walked off the plane and walked around the airport. Then I saw them in the distance. A few body guards standing around. Harry spotted me as if he'd felt me watching him. His face broke into a smile, he ran towards me. I dropped my bags and ran to him.

"Kat! Baby, Ive missed you so much!" he yelled. Everyone was looking but we didn't care.

I looked up, and pulled his head down. I pressed my lips to his, enjoying every second of it. I pulled away and looked at him.

"You have NO idea how bad I wanted to do that."

He smiled cheekily. "I do actually."

I hugged him again, not wanting to let him go.

He intertwined our hands as we walked to the van. My smile was so big I felt as if my face would break.

I hugged and joked with all of the boys for the rest of the ride to the hotel. I have never been happier.