Chapter 7

- 2 weeks later -

After I got out of the hospital, Jer had to leave to go back to work and I was honestly sad to see him go.

I had been trying not to think about Matthew as much, but little things reminded me of him. I was finally getting over the fact that there was no more Matthew.

Harry and I had also been getting along well. Splendid, actually. Things between he and I are going so great he's taking me out to dinner tonight.

Dk and Lou were like totally in love. If you see one of them, you see the other.
The boys were actually on break. They brought us to their own houses, or flats as they correct us to saying. They would be on break for about three months. Liam had been with his girlfriend alot, and I honestly don't know where Zayn's been. Niall on the otherhand went to Ireland to see his family.

My phone vibrated, making me jump.

"Haz ❤️" flashed across my screen. That would be Harry. I let all the boys put their names in my phone. Lou was, 'The sass masta from Doncasta', Liam's was just his name. Zayn was "your favorite" ,and Niall was "Bestie".

Oh, how I loved those boys.

"I miss you already. <3 I'll be by around five to get you, love. Dress nice. ;D" was the text from Harry.

"I miss you too Hazza. ❤️ alright, I surely will. 😊" was my response.

I jumped in the shower. I got out and slipped on a navy blue dress. I pulled on dark brown leggings and light brown boots. I curled my hair and put a little makeup on. I grabbed my peacoat, phone, and I was ready. It was 4:56. How ironic.

Harry pulled up outside, exactly on time. He got out and strode over to my side of the car, opened the door for me, and gave me a peck on the cheek as I slid in. I felt my cheeks grow warm. Just to clear things up, Harry and I aren't dating. We've known each other merely weeks, but I felt like I've known him for years.

(Harrys POV)

"You look lovely." I stated pulling out of my drive.
"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." she winked, and giggled a bit to her self.

I shot her a cheeky grin, showing my dimples.
I've never felt this way about anyone. Kathleen just made me feel special. I haven't even known her that long but I feel like we've been great friends my entire lifetime.

She was just so caring and sweet. She put every one else before herself, and I liked that.

I may be known as the "man whore" of the group, but that was about to change. She was going to change me.

"Where are we going?" Kat asked.

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere meaning where?"

"Somewhere meaning somewhere." I replied happily.

She huffed, sitting back in the seat. She looked at me and we both started laughing.
I feel like everyone refers to me as the bad guy. That I don't know how to treat a girl, that I'll never be able to treat one right. That upsets me. I wanted to change that.

We arrived at the restaurant around six. I got out and opened Kat's door for her.As we walked to the building, I put my arm around her. She smiled, and blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush." I said, making her blush even harder.

"Thanks." she laughed.

(Kats POV)

The waitress took our orders, Harry smiled at me as she walked away.

"What?" I questioned.

He looked nervous, as he was happy to be here, but if be opened his mouth, he would fall out of the chair.

"N-nothing." he replied.

He took my hand in his and cleared his throat.

"Kathleen.."

Oh shit, he used my full name.

"Yeah?"

"I know we've only known each other for about three weeks, but I feel like I've known you my whole life, and I really like you."

I smiled, "I feel the same way. I really like you too."

"Thats great. I know you probably think that I'm a man whore, because of the rumours,but they're just that, rumours."

I shook my head, "I don't think your any of those things."

"Well, then, Kathleen,will you be my girlfriend?"

_____________

A/n I really like cliffhangers! ;)

Comment/vote/fan!

Luff chu, ;) <3