Chapter 11

"I love it, Harry!" I squealed as I threw my arms around his neck.

"I thought you would." he whispered, burying his face in my shoulder.

Dk ran over waving her hand.

"Look, look!" she said waving her hand in my face.

I held my hand up.

She gasped as she grabbed my hand.

"It beautiful!" she squealed.

I nodded.

"Dk, come on! I have more to show you!" Lou called.

"Okay," she yelled, "I'll see you at home." she smiled, hugging my neck.

"Okay." I smiled back. Harry stood looking at me.
"Thank you so much, I love it." I whispered.
Harry bought me a promise ring, Lou had bought Dk one too. It was definitely early in the relationship but Harry told me it was because he would have to leave for tour soon.
It was silver, it had an infinity sign engraved in it, with little diamonds on it. It was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too."

He grabbed my hand and we walked along the side walk.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" He asked.

"Of course, I spent it with you." I smiled.

He looked over at me, and before I knew it, he was holding me and we were spinning in circles.

"Circles, we goin' in circles!" he yelled, and all I could do was laugh.

We eventually made it to the park and he sat me down on the bench. He sat down beside me, sang quietly. I laid my head on his shoulder, and wish time could freeze like this. So everything was... perfect. This moment right here, its beautiful, and I loved every second of it.

"Kat.. Kat, baby, wake up."

My eyelids opened, and I realized I must've fallen asleep on Harry.

"Lets go," he mumbled.

I staggered to my feet and we walked back to the restaurant. We got to Harrys car, and drove back to the flat we shared with Lou and Dk.

I opened the door, only to hear sobbing. I knew that sobbing so well, I'd heard it so many times. From the time Jacob Dorftan broke up with her in 9th grade, to the time she broke her arm.

"How could you let this happen?! How?" I heard Dk scream and sob.

Slowly I inched towards the chaos.

"I-I don't know. I can't help it broke.." I hear Louis say softly.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just, this is what causes relationships to end. Getting pregnant before marriage,"

Did she just say pregnant?

"And I wanted to get married and live a little before we had kids." she sighed.

I peaked around the corner and Dk was wrapped in Louis' arms. I lightly knocked at the door with my finger.

"I'm not trying to interrupt anything but could I speak with Dk?" I asked quietly.

Louis looked at her and gave her a light peck on the cheek. He nodded as he got up.
As he walked by me, his eyes looked hurt, pained.

I walked over to Dk, who was silently crying, holding something in her hands and sat down.

"Why didn't you tell me you had sex?" I asked softly rubbing her back.

"I knew you'd be disappointed." she whispered.

(Harrys POV)

I sat outside wondering why God gave me such a beautiful girlfriend when I heard the door to our flat shut.

I looked up to see Louis sitting on the ground by the door, crying. I walked faster than normal over to him.
"Boobear, What's wrong?"

He ran his hand over his face and through his hair.

"Dk's pregnant."

-----------------

Okay, this chappie suckss. You guys I'm a horrible author. 

Anyways,

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN <3 :D