Chapter 3

Harvey Rose was an intelligent young woman. She had just graduated college, began working at the Mayors office as a secretary. She had it good I tell you, she had it good.

Her grandfather had recently died unfortunately, so she needed to go to a small remote town in Montana.

Harvey got the first plane ticket and was on her way. She had loved her grandfather so much. When the plane touched down she drove straight to her grandfathers house.

She had always loved this house, her grandfather knew this and left it to her on his will. It was all hers.

So being the person she was, she went to a cute little diner to meet some people.

Almost no one was there. Just a waitress, a single man, and a man talking to what looked like to be his girlfriend. The single man looked disgusted. The waitress whispered to him about being nice, or some thing like that.

Harvey sat down at the counter and ordered a cup of coffee. Everyone did there nice own little thing that they do in small towns. She was very curious as to what was happening.

"So, what brings you here?" Asked the waitress.

"My grandfather died a few days ago. His funeral is tomorrow." Harvey said.

"Oh, was his name James? I loved that poor old geezer. He was a sweet heart." The waitress, who's name was Jaylene as Harvey later found out.

"James? He was you grandfather, I didn't know he had any kids. Tear red everyone like they where his kid so I guess that it'd be hard to tell." Said the single man, "My names Oliver." He said holding out his hand.

"Harvey." She replied taking his hand and shaking it. Maybe today wouldn't be all that bad.

Harvey could tell that Oliver was a sweet guy, she could also tell that he was very attractive. She wanted to have Oliver wrapped around her finger by the time she had moved into her grandfathers old house.

Harvey couldn't tell wether or not that he was single, he acted like he wanted the waitress by the way he smiled. But that could also be a friendly smile, she couldn't tell, she'd never been in a small town and she couldn't wrap her head around it just yet. Harvey was destined to though, it was now her main goal in life right now.

After talking to Oliver for the longest time she went to her new home. It was a big place, well, bigger than her at least. Though, it wasn't that hard to beat.

Harvey looked around the living room, the wall paper was not the best. She could fix that easy. Sh walked upstairs to her room. All the furniture had been moved to a storage. She could go and get it whenever she wanted. But all she wanted was Oliver. Thank God she had asked him to help her move on Tuesday.