Synopsis

SYNOPSIS

Too young and foolish to believe that making love is solely for fun. Tyler Jenner succumbed to the temptation and didn't consider the consequences of his actions. He had always wanted to be a good student and a decent son to his parents, and he didn't want to let them disappointed, but this seemed to be hampered by his inability to resist the burning desire of the one and only Laizer Montiguido. Tyler's demise was caused by his naivety and impetuousness. Until there actions bore a fruit, which has even resulted in him having difficulty expressing this truth to him due to the circumstances and the complicated situation. What will he decide? Will he decide to keep it hidden from him? Or he himself will hide from the notorious Montiguido.

Author's Note
-This story is just a fiction hindi po ito perpekto ang pagka gawa at nasa imahinasyon ko lang po lamang ang kwentong ito. Maaring may mga grammatical error or typo error ang nababahagi sa kwento at kung ikaw naman ay isang maselang mambabasa maari ka pong umalis at pindutin ang exit button kung hindi angkop ang kwentong ito para sa iyo. At kung open minded ka naman sa ganitong klaseng kwento then fake your time for reading this story, thank you so much.

(Warning: Matured Content Inside of this story R18+ only.)