9

Prem pov

Boun is dropping me back in the hotel.

When he first told me to stay with him yesterday I was scared and nervous but I remind my self that I kinda trust him so i just stay I don't want to reject him cause I know how it feels to get rejected.

Now we are in front of the hotel.

I got down from his car and turn to look at him Fuck this man is so handsome.

"Thank you a lot boun I really appreciate."

"No worries prem...you are welcome, just call me if your need anything or you feel bored."

"No problem thanks."

I was about to go when he called me again.

"Prem can I ask you something?."he said hesitantly.

"What they boun?".

"Hmmmm...can you please come and stay with me in my house till you find any apartment you want to rent,it not safe here."

"Wow...boun thanks for the offer but I don't want to be a burden am okay here."

"No prem you are not a burden I really mean it I don't like it here don't get me wrong it just not safe here."

He really seems worried.

"Hmmm...no problem I will think about it thanks and bye."

I wave at him he waved back and then I proceed inside.

Am been feeling weird since i lodge in this hotel it seems as if someone is looking at me but when I look back I won't see anyone.

I entered my room there is still time so I called fluke.

He said he is coming so I decided to rest.

After some minutes I heard a knock on the door I think it fluke so I opened the door but my smile disappear when I 2 big guys which are really bigger than me in front of my door.

I was about to close it when the rushly come inside and push my to the bed,the other look up and break the cctv camera in the room.

I want to grab my phone but the other one came and slap my face real hard.

I shouted but this room is soundproof.

"What do you think of your self."the first man says.

"He is an idiot.hey look here we have been looking at you since you lodge here this how we do to everyone who lodge here so your bad luck."the second man say.

"Please don't hurt me I beg you please."

They both started laughing.

They drag me to the bed remove my cloth the start kissing me roughly and raped me.

Then they both left the room.

This was what happened to me in New York that why I came here now it happen again.

I should have just listen to boun he said hotels are not safe here.

I was screaming,am been traumatized now everything that happen back and now keeping playing head.

Fluke pov

Prem call me to come to his hotel room but I think he was with boun. Maybe boun as drop him back.

Not long after I talk to the receptionist and she allowed to enter I was about to open his door when I heard scream from his room I quickly rush in.

The sight in front of me broke my heart into piece prem look tarted.

He look pale,his cloth are on the ground,bloods are on the floor,his body is badly bruised,he has been raped.

I quickly move close to him then take cloth from his closet.

Am about to touch him he just shouted.

"Don't touch me please let me go."

My heart broke instantly.

He just keep calling boun's name,did boun did this to him?.

I quickly called the police and I also call boun to come over immediately.

So later I just use the bed sheet to cover his body but he his still crying and calling boun.

Later then police arrive and snap everything then ask me some questions including boun I just told them boun is our friend he is the one who drop him this morning.

Not long boun reach and ask me what happen I explain everything to him and he stared crying.

He move inside but the police told he can't go in.

I told the police that he is boun and the investigate I him too and later they let him in.

He move close prem but prem keeping shouting no body should touch him and he keep calling boun name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~