Prologue

Hinata Shoyo is a very popular YouTuber, with millions of followers, who makes music aside from being in the volleyball club. He later becomes a star. The thing is, he's incognito the whole time, hiding behind a mask and costume when on camera. Tsukishima fell in love with his voice, but doesn't know it's him. He's been following him since he had less than 50 followers. His dream is to meet this "mystery" YouTuber who he is so in love with. He is very determined to do so. Tsukishima and Hinata become friends, sort of, due to certain circumstances.

The songs I'll be using for Hinata's voice and performances will be songs from Eve. I'll occasionally put them at the beginning of a chapter and state if it's background music, Hinata singing, Tsukishima listening, etc...

The main characters of this story are Hinata and Tsukishima. Side characters are Kageyama and Kenma. Extras are anybody else that's just thrown in at random times. The side characters could have additional but it just shows who's more mentioned and important to the story.

I'm not sure how often I'll update due to me being in school and also having another story I'm working on as well. But I couldn't help myself, I was hit with inspiration and I can't let that go to waste because it doesn't come by often. I hope whoever reads this story enjoys it and is patient with me. Feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think. Tips, requests, compliments, and anything else that isn't rude lol.

I will try my best to have the first chapter up by the end of the week.