Chapter 5

Tsukki POV

When I got to practice later, I went straight to the back to change. I put my stuff in a locker and sighed. I was about to go back out to the gym when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Yams sitting there with his arms folded.

"What ?" I asked.

"You didn't notice me trying to talk to you this whole time ?? Are you deaf or something ?" He stood up and closed his locker.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up man. I'm thinking about something. And no I'm not gonna tell you what it is"

He rose a brow and put his hands on his hips, "We'll okay then. Are you okay at least ?"

"I'm fine. Let's go stretch before Daichi punishes us", I sigh.

He perked up and grabbed my arm, dragging me out to the gym. "You're right, I do not want to run laps !"

We sat down and did our stretches before getting back up to practice. I looked over at Sho and caught him staring at me. I chuckled and he blushed. But that didn't last long since Kageyama noticed and began chasing him around.

"I guess they're on good terms again", I mumbled.

"Alright guys listen up ! We're gonna practice some blocks and some new strategies alright ?", Daichi announced.

I sighed and got into position. It was me and Hinata together blocking since that's what we're trying to do in game. Tanaka hit the ball and we both jumped to block it. I heard a 'smack' sound, but it didn't hit my hands. I looked over at Sho and saw him falling over. I quickly caught him and helped him get stable.

"Did the ball just hit you in the face ?", I questioned, raising a brow.

He groaned and held his face, "I uh.. no ??"

I rolled my eyes, "That's clearly a lie, shrimp. Let's just let the next group go."

He just turned and walked over to a bench and sat down before reassuring everyone saying he was fine.

I went over to grab my water and I could feel his eyes on me again. I sighed and went to the lockers, grabbing my phone and texting him.

Let's talk after practice. If anybody
asks, we're working on
stuff for music class.

Sho🍊: Okay..

Stop worrying so much,
everything is okay.

Sho🍊: I'm sorry..

Don't be sorry, Sho. I'm not
mad at you for anything.

I quickly put my phone away and ran back out before I could get in trouble and I noticed Sho sitting there smiling. I wonder if he thought I was upset with him or something. Practice seemed to drag on longer than usual, but before I knew it, we were done.

We all got changed and I went outside to see Sho waiting for me.

"You ready to go ? We can walk and talk.", I looked down at him.

"O-oh yeah I'm ready", he tugged at his shirt nervously.

"Where are you guys going together ?", Tanaka asked, clearly surprised.

"Music homework", I said with a blank face before turning back to Sho, "Come on, we'll work on it at my place"

He nodded and we left before the team could ask anything else.