Chapter 2

Hanma pov

It's been two days since we hung out she's not responding to my texts, ughh it's frustrating why can't she just reply. She's just a random girl I met once or maybe twice whatever but she's just so interesting, I want to know more about her. And maybe watch her fight or if I'm lucky enough to fight her she seems strong♡

(A/n: don't even ask me why I added the fighting part XD I wanted to make it sound more like Hanma, you know the chasing fun guy)

Y/n pov

Ughh what's this guy's problem he won't stop texting, I've decided to never see him again it was just a one time thing as a thank you, he seems like trouble and he might be dangerous I don't want to get involved in fights and gangs it's too much work and I'm lazy but if it's to protect someone from assholes I'll fight but only if I have to.

But I don't know why I can't stop thinking about him, he's funny, hot and crazy but in a fun way. But when I say all this doesn't mean I like him he's just kinda interesting. I've ignored his texts for two days "come on y/n, you can do it he's just an idiot ignore him" I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Y/n's pov

School was so boring today, I'm walking back home and I see a tall figure in the park leaning on the slide and smoking. Oh no it's him, Run bish!! But don't make it obvious. I look down at my phone and continue to walk faster and after passing by the park I let out a sigh of relief and suddenly I hear someone calling my name ahahaha it's him he saw me fucking eagled eyed pole.

I turn around and say "oh hi didn't see you there, playing in a park? How old are you 5?" I ask smirking. "Huh? Well forget that why aren't you replying to my texts?" Oh no there he asked it what do I say it's so awkward but wait why should I answer? I'm not obliged to answer "because I don't want to?" I replied. He's smiling like an idiot okay why is he smiling again wtf? "Interesting" he said but again he's weird I'm not even surprised.

He asked me if I could hang out with him well ofcourse I said no "are you scared that my fan girls will attack you?" He asked "haha very funny, like you have fan girls" I reply and then he said he'd treat me to ice cream I still said no he's bothering me ugh I stop and trun around I cross arms and say "say please and I'll think about it" I said smirking "please? what? no" he said and haha I got rid of him and started walking away.

Okay I kinda wanted to say yes, why isn't he asking me again please ask me again :/ maybe I went a little far with the please part I mean both us always hold our pride. I stop and look around and say "well? Walk fast or I'll leave you behind" he started smiling like a kid who's mom agreed to take him to McDonald's

We hung out for a while it was fun. And from that day on we used to text a little and hung out a few times but I'm still mean to him and trying to keep my distance from him like I said before I don't want to get involved in dangerous stuff and disappoint my parents, my grades are not amazing or anything and I'm not very good at sports either so I've to balance stuff and try not disappointing my parents atleast even if I can't make happy.

(a/n: sorry this chapter is like super slow. And the characters are underaged right now, they're like 16 or something soon I'll age them up and um can expect some smut? Idk I'll try thank you for reading <3)