Chapter 6

Y/n pov

A few days passed and I blocked him and took a different route to school. I'm avoiding him.

I had to run a little errand for my mom so I went out, It was early evening and I stopped walking for a while to enjoy the view I was holding the railing and fresh breeze was blowing on my face making my hair fly.

While I was enjoying the view, someone put their hands against the railing, caging me from behind. I recognised the tattoos on the hand immediately and heard the familiar voice saying "hello y/n been a while"

I absolutely hate to admit it but I missed it so much I missed hanging out with him but I have to stay away from him he's a bad person. "Go away Hanma I don't want to talk to you" he didn't say anything and after a few seconds he said "you know monkey I missed you" i- I don't know what to say but I have to go now "I can't be friends with you Hanma you're a bad person" I said, I didn't even look at his face I just can't.

He wrapped his arms around me and said "but here you are still talking to me, I'm sorry y/n please can we go back to being friends" I was startled by his hug but I wanted to stay like this, after having my moment of warmth I snap out of it and let myself lose from Hanma's arms and turn around to face him "I'm sorry but I have to go" I said to his face and went away. He was surprisingly calm today I know he wasn't joking around.

 He was surprisingly calm today I know he wasn't joking around

Hanma pov

Cute little y/n she's so beautiful, was she always this beautiful? She makes so happy, whenever I'm with her I don't feel loney like I always do, she's the only person who makes me feel good. I don't just want her, I NEED her to fill my loneliness only she can do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanma(-_-;)

*Unblocked*

Hey y/n ready to talk?

Who said I'm talking to you idiot?

Ahhh there that's the y/n I know
Aww you really missed me didn't you?

Stfu or I'll block you again

Okay okay chill, wanna hang out this weekend?

Nope. I've to study.

Y/n pov

Huh? Does he really think I'll forgive him that easily? But idk why did I even unblock him in the first place? Was it because of the moment we shared back there.

He's a bad person and I know it but he's also the person who makes me happy and be myself I enjoy so much when I'm with him. This might be really toxic of me but fuck it, I want to spend time with him I want be happy and have fun.

I sent him a text saying "you know what, I'm in but you're treating me, Icecream" and there we made up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Hanma met up that day and insisted on pretending like nothing happened and went back to how we were before, we started hanging out again.

I've been to Hanma's appartment a couple of times, he lives alone so it's kinda messy. I help him clean up and then we play video games, we're like bestfriends but we both know it's just not it, we're something more than bestfriends we never kissed or did anything but we just know deep inside our hearts that we like eachother but we're egoistic af so we always keep fighting but that's the fun part. We sometimes tackle each other into hugs to tease and tickle which is normal for friends right?

And finally this one day I invite him over to my house and asked him to behave so my parents will have a good impression on him.

He came over and said hello to my mom and we went upstairs to my room. We chilled for a while and I showed him my drawings and my collections and ate some snacks we had fun. Hanma was about to leave so I accompanied him downstairs.

My mom smiled at us "so are you both dating?" She asks "huh? What? No this stupid smiling pole? No" I exclaimed and look at him standing quietly and starting at me and say "what? Why are you starring at me? Say something" he looks at me with a blank face and says "you told me to behave" very funny boy "god Hanma you're an idiot" I say and face palm my mom laughs and says it's okay, have fun and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

He sometimes gets wounds after fighting and I clean them, I've gotten used to it now, I don't care I'm starting to accept him for who he is. Well this one thing I can't stand, his friend Kisaski fucking psycho I've met him once again we didn't even talk properly it was just us throwing shade I hate him.

(A/n: hope y'all liked it, I'm sorry there's no romantic/cute stuff. But thanks for reading! Votes will be appreciated♡)