Chapter 4

(a/n: sorry for not updating, my brain wasn't functioning and I had school stuff. It still isn't functioning, I'm sorry if this chapter is bad :( but I'll try I promise)

Y/n pov

I was right, but it's too late what should I do? How do I just stop being friends with him it's not like you have an unfriend option in real life ughh.

Hanma pov

Yayy! We have a fight with Toman I can't wait!! Kisaki never fails to keep me entertained♡ "not that I care but who's that girl with you?" Kisaki asked me. Oh I totally forgot I'm supposed to be hanging out with y/n today "just a friend" I replied but well is she really? ;) ughh poor y/n I have another errand to run, she has to tag along because she doesn't have any friends! Ouch well I'll think of something to make it up to her. Me and Kisaki finish talking and walk towards y/n.

Y/n pov

Holy shit they're coming should I take my things and run? But we've come pretty far guess I'll just have to pretend everything is normal and slowly ghost him. Gosh what's with this Kisaki guy why is he staring at me like I ruined his birthday party I don't like him already. "Let's go l/n" Hanma said. Huh? What's with the l/n anyway I stare back at four eyes back cuz I DID NOT ruin his birthday party pfft why is he so rude looking.

Hanma asks me to hop on his motorcycle and says he needs to stop by somewhere before we could go out AGAIN. It's not like I have an option so I go along. Hanma stops the bike on the side of the road and asks me to wait with KISAKI fucking TETTA why him EW.

Hanma walks ahead and enters a super shady looking building their hideout or something. This Kisaki guy oh my god can he stop staring at me like already? I decided to speak up and say "Yo can you stop staring at me!?" Raising my eyebrows "tch I could say the same thing to you, you're annoying" he said, now I really don't like him "Ann- what? I haven't even said anything" that bitch is just trying to act cocky ugh, I look at him with an annoyed expression and he rolls his eyes and looks away.

After a while Hanma returns after announcing the fight or whatever. Hanma talks to Kisaki and comes back to me after he leaves. "So where do you wanna go today loner?" He asks and I didn't answer cuz I was busy thinking, he hits me on my forehead making me snap out of my daze. He repeats him but I don't know I don't want to hang out with him right now. "Home" I said "huh? Why? I can hang out with you, no more meetings today" well well what do I tell him "I just remembered I have so much homework left" I lied. He tried convincing me but it's realated to my education so he let me be.

We were on our way home on his bike and I decided to confront him about it "Hey Hanma" I said and he just hummed in response "did you ever kill anyone?" I randomly asked cuz what do I even say? I was eavesdropping? "no but would love to♡" he said playful

Guess he didn't mean it literally I'm relieved he's not a muder atleast. We reached my house and said our goodbyes. I walk in and go to my room, I'm so confused Idk I shut my door play music and fall asleep.

(A/n: I'm so sorry this chapter was so damn boring, I'm kinda not well but I'll try coming back with better lines)