💕 Date 💕

Ship: ❤️ Henria (Henry × Lia)

Type: 😭/🥺

~

Lia's POV:

I sigh as I flop onto my bed.

"This treacherous day of hanging out with Zoey and bullying Milly is finally over!" I told myself.

The truth is...I actually hate hanging out with Zoey. I hate that she bullies Milly and is only dating Drew for his riches. But, then again...She's the only friend I have, and If I leave her I'll be all alone.

I grab my phone and type in the password. Maybe I'll just watch some Tik Toks while trying to forget today's events.

About an hour later I get a video call. I look at the caller ID. It read: "Dwarf 🙄". "What could you possibly want now, Henry?" I sigh as I accept the call.

"Hey Lia!" came Henry's voice from the other side.

"If you're gonna try asking me out on a date again, I already told you, my answer is NO!" I exclaim.

Henry's smile dimmed. "N-no, no! I just wanted to check up on you, that's all!" Dang, that must've really hurt him... "Anyway, you seem really down, Lia... Is something wrong?"

Should I tell him? I mean...What if he tells someone else and the truth gets to Zoey? What if-

"Lia, you there?"

"Oh- yeah, I'm here..."

I guess I'll tell him... I mean It's better to tell someone rather than just keeping my emotions bottled up, right?

"Hey Henry, can I tell you a secret? But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Jake, Drew, Liam, and especially not Zoey!"

He looked very puzzled. "Okay..."

I started telling him everything. How I secretly hate hanging out with Zoey. How I'm only friends with her because I don't want to be alone. How I hate bullying Milly just because Zoey bullies her. How I hate Zoey dating Drew just because he is rich, and how sorry I feel for Drew.

I rambled for what felt like hours, but was only half an hour. Still, Henry sat there, listening to every word I said, patiently waiting for me to finish.

"Sorry for rambling..."

"Nah, it's fine! Besides, we all need someone who we can vent to, right?"

"Yeah..." I smile. He smiles back. "Anyway, do you promise to keep this secret?"

"I promise!"

A few minutes of silence went by. It wasn't an awkward silence. In fact, it was rather comfortable.

"Hey! I have an idea!" he exclaims, making me jump. "Oops! Sorry..."

"It's okay. What's your idea?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to the park. Just the two of us. And then I could try helping you to get those things off your mind for a bit."

"Right now??"

"Yeah! I can come pick you up at your place if you want!"

I was about to decline the offer, but then I stop myself. I mean, he literally just let me vent to him about friendship problems and other stuff for half an hour.

I look back at Henry to properly analyze his features for the first time. I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks.

Maybe he's not as bad as I thought...

I then felt a smile tugging it's way across my lips.

"It's a date!"

Total: 539 words

~

Just a cute little Henria one-shot I thought up while getting ready for bed last night! :3

My motivation comes at the weirdest times I-