❤️ A Bad Day At Work ❤️

❤️ Drake (Drew x Jake)

Type: 🥺

Future AU

~

It was a fine Saturday night. The Sterling household had its normal peaceful atmosphere looming inside it. That is, until Jake heard the sound of the front door being unlocked. The peach haired man quickly put his newspaper aside and stood up, excited to see his lovely husband.

The door opened to reveal a VERY angry Drew. "Hey honey- Whoa, are you okay?!" Jake became concerned for his lover after seeing his angry expression. The magenta haired man harshly dropped his suitcase next to the front door, stomped into the living room and flopped himself down on the couch, entangling his fingers in his hair in frustration.

"Papa!" A five-year old boy ran into the living room and jumped onto Drew's lap, hugging him. "Hey champ," Drew said as he playfully ruffled his adopted son's hair. "Are you hungry?" Drew asked. The boy nodded. Drew gave him a half-smile. "Alright, dinner will be ready soon. Go tidy up your room and come, okay?" Milo giggled and obeyed, running back to his room.

Drew sighed as he stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Jake followed in close persuit.

---

Jake decided that now would be a good time to figure out what had angered Drew so much. He walked up to his husband, who was standing behind the stove cooking their dinner. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around his torso from behind and bury his face into the crook of Drew's neck. The shorter male flinched, as this action slightly startled him. "What's wrong, Love?" Jake spoke softly, his hot breath slightly tickling Drew's neck.

Drew sighed as he grabbed a ladle from a drawer and began pouring some of the soup he had prepared into three small bowls. "Nothing. Some of my co-workers were just being assholes." he muttered, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Look, can we please just forget about it until tomorrow? I'm exhausted..."

Jake nodded. "It's okay Honey, I understand." The peach haired man lifted his face from his lover's neck and turned him so they were facing each other. He then proceeded to quickly peck his grumpy husband's lips before walking out of the kitchen to call their son for dinner.

Total: 372 words

~

This was requested by StarrySeals. I'm so sorry if this isn't what you had in mind while requesting!