Touch

Simon's pov

I stared at the maths notebook in front of me. Casper was sitting on his bed with his back to the wall, his attention on finishing his crochet. If I didn't say anything soon, he would be asleep in a few minutes. I looked at the math problem in front of me and cleared my throat.

"Uhm, Casper?"

He looked at me, "Yeah?"

"Can you help me out with this question? I just can't figure it-"

"Yeah, yeah, of course, come over," he said scooting over and making some space for me to sit. I walked over to him.

He read the question and started explaining it. My eyes went from his hands to his eyes to his lips, and he abruptly stopped speaking.

"Are you even listening?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah yeah," I said, nodding my head though I had no idea what he had said.

"But you had solved this in class and answered it correctly," he said, a little smile dancing on his lips, "You already know how to solve it."

"Aah, I – uh, I must've forgotten –" Casper raised his brows at me. I sighed, "Fuck it, you are right."

"I am always right baby boy," Casper winked at me. His audacity.

"Oh yeah?" I said challengingly. 

Casper sighed and turned around to face me, crossing his legs, "You tell me, Simon."

I was taken aback and didn't know how to respond. My eyes went to his torso. Black vest, and black boxers, that's all he was wearing. I swallowed.

"Tell you what?" I said slowly, no more aware of the words popping out of my lips.

"Anything," he said, his hands wandering to mine and he gently started making little circles on my palm, "or nothing if that's what you want."

"Let's do what you want, yeah?" I said, smiling.

"Oh, don't you want that too now?" he drawled, then leaned over and gently pressed his lips on mine.

As he moved back, his eyes were intense and there was no humour in them anymore.

"Let's do that again," I said, and without waiting for any response, I threw myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

I let my hands drop to his chest and arms as I explored his body. He raised his hands and fisted his fingers in my hair, just like Wilhelm used to.

No, Simon, we aren't going there now.

Distracted, I bit down on his lower lip and Casper chuckled, "Calm down, boy."

"I am calm," I said.

"Certainly seems so," Casper replied, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me towards him.

There was a chorused giggle from the next room. Casper and I broke apart, looked at each other and smiled, then it was all silent again, except for our ragged breathing and beating hearts.