Important question. Kinda a spoiler

So i've been thinking about an AU. Down below are the options that i am really thinking about. Let me know which one you want to see. If you have one of your own, feel free to share! This AU will be like a sequel to this book. And very maybe, i will write them all.

1. The Crystal princess

Instead of Luna and Celestia raising Lunar Heart, she will be raised by Sombra. In this AU Celestia will not have known that Luna was pregnant. To protect her daughter, Luna gave her to Sombra to raise her. Lunar Heart will be in the Crystal Empire when it dissapears, which means Lunar Heart will be banished like the rest of the Crystal ponies. In the years of banishment, Sombra will be freed from the corruption of the amulet that he used to gain immortality and wings.

Sombra teaches Lunar Heart everything he knows, including what is right and wrong. When she is older, he tells her of his history with her mother. Lunar Heart gains a hatred towards Celestia. Sombra rules the Empire like how he used to do before the corruption. Lunar Heart helps him, and searches for a sollution to free her father from the corruption.

Once the Empire returns, Cadence and shining armor gets sent to the Empire to protect it against Sombra (Who got corrupted upon his return from their banishment). They quickly find Lunar Heart, who protects the Empire and the ponies within

2. The Moon Goddess

Lunar Heart gets sent to a whole new world for her own protection. In this world everyone is human, however Celestia, Luna and everypony she ever knew doesn't exist. She is found at the edge of the Forbidden Forest by 12 year old Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley. They take her to the castle. Soon they find out that she is a princess in her world, and has powers of the moon and shadows.

Lunar Heart learns of the history of the wizarding world, Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry potter. She vows to make this right in this world. And who knows, maybe she finds a way to grow stronger and defeat the villian from her own world with it.

3. The Lunar Goddes

Lunar Heart finds herself in New York, where there are a few people fighting monsters, and a handsome black haired man who leads them. She finds out he was being controlled by a higher being. To save the man from injustice, she follows him and his brother to Asgard, where the king and queen recognize her right away. She falls in love with the trickster god, and maybe saves the whole universe from thanos, but thanos isn't alone. The villian from her own world followed her and has teamed up with thanos. Will she be able to save the whole universe? Or will we still get the tragic scene between peter parker and Tony stark?

4. The angel of the Moon

A Phantom of the opera fanfic with a twist. In this story, Erik (The phantom) |falls in love with Lunar Heart, insted of Christine Daae. At some point of the story, Celestia and Luna will come to this world. How will this play out?

5. Once Upon A Moon Princess

Lunar Heart enters storybrooke. She is thrown into a magical adventure to fight the darkness inside her. Regina and Lunar Heart will have an unbreakable bond. Love is the most powerful magic of all, or is it? Will she be able to find her way home and save her mother before it is to late?