Chapter 11~ The day after

It was a day after the wedding, and i was walking around the castle humming the song i sang for Celestia and Discord. They had left the castle for a honeymoon together, and Mother had taken over Celestia's things that needed to be done. So that left me to do the night. Not that i'm complaining or anything.

You probably want to know how it ended with me and Noah. Let's just say, that we are friends for now. Also mother has been acting a bit suspisious, but i don't know how to confront her with it.  

Celestia's pov

After the party ende, Luna came back. She didn't say where she went, which she normaly did. I didn't think much about it.It could be about the stress from the threat, or because of Sombra. Hopefully everything will return to normal soon. If not for Dissy and me, then for Luna and Moonlight.

I think Dissy has noticed it too, but he hasn't shown it yet. Thankfully i have him back. I just couldn't take it that we had to turn him into stone, but it was the best for Equestria. If only we could save Sombra too.

And don't forget Lunar Heart. She deserves her happy ending too. And i hope she and that stallion she was dancing with, will end up together in the end. Lunar Heart has been through so much already.

I was standing on the balcony in the summer house we would spent our honeymoon. We had left early in the morning, so that nopony would know where we would go to. I was thinking about Luna's reaction to the pictures we took of Lunar Heart last night.

Flashback

"Hello Tia. What do you need?" Luna asked me, as i entered her chambers. "Hey Luna. I just wanted to show you some pictures from a few hours ago." I replied, showing her the pictures. Luna looked with wide eyes at the pictures, before looking at me.

"Who is that?!" She asked, clearly a bit angry. "That is a question you'll have to ask your daughter."

"Oh, i will alright!" She replied. "Don't be to hard on her, Luna. You were the same age as her when you met Him." I spoke softly, knowing that she knew that i was right.

End flashback.

I laughed softly at my sister's reaction, before looking back at the now already setting sun. "What are you laughing about, my dear Tia?" Dissy asked, walking up behind me. "Just Luna's reaction on the photo's that you took of Lunar Heart last night." He bagan to kiss my neck softly, and i began to smile widely, knowing just what he wanted to do. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" That night, was the night i finally got what i craved from Dissy.

???'s pov

"And how did it go?" My master asked me as soon as i entered the big room where the throne stood, where my master in sat. "It went well, Master. She alsready trust me. I think in a few weeks time, we can move on to the next phase." My master nodded. "Good. And her mother won't be a problem. Now only to get rid of the Sun Princess, and then we'll be the only royalties in Equestria. And you, my slave. Will get the mare you so hard desire to be with." He spoke to me.