Chapter 13~ Sombra strikes

Hey my moonlings!

I am so sorry for the long wait, but i have a lot of drama going on in my life. I will update as soon as i can, but i won't make any promises. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

~Lunar_Heart

??? pov

Today was the day that i kidnap the youngest moon princess, princess Lunar Heart. My master and i are sure that this plan won't fail, seeing as we already have princess Luna on our side. In a few days time, we will go to canterlot castle and make the sun princess bow down before us. We will reign for all eternity, with the sun doing our bidding. And the young moon princess will be mine, forever. But for now, the first phase will begin. Nothing will go wrong today, unless he interferes. That little knight that is so hopelessly in love with the princess, but is to cowardly to even tell her.

Sombra's pov

Today will be the day i will be reunited with my Queen and our little princess. My servant thinks he will get my daughter's hoof in marriage, but he won't. I just let him think that so he will do as i say. My daughter is still very young, and my servant isn't worthy of such a moongem as my Lunar Heart. As soon as the sun bows down, i will get rid of that insolent boy that is my servant. He believes he has a chance to be with my daughter, just so that he will be king one day. But he is wrong. No stallion that i have met is good enough for my little girl. I know that my Luna agrees with me on this. We were always protective of eachother and our heir. 

Lunar Heart's pov

Today was the day. I was finally going on a date with a pony I really like. My day couldn't get any better. That was, until aunt Celestia came with bad News.

Someone had seen Sombra near Canterlot, so I had to be followed around by a royal guard. Fortunately, it was a guard who i've known for a long while now.

Shining shield was one of the youngest pegasus guards around the castle. He was there for me when I had to be protected, not that I needed protection. It was all just to ease Celestia's mind that I was safe. He has a dark grey and black tail and mane. His coat is a lighter shade of grey and his eyes are blue like the sky on a summerday. 

"Good afternoon Princess," Shining greeted me when I arrived in the garden of the castle. Shining had his royal armor on, without the helmet. He did look kinda cute in it though. We had agreed that we were meeting in the royal gardens, just so we wouldn't spent hours looking for eachother.

"Ready for your date, your majesty?" He asked in a teasing tone. "Of course I am. And just call me Lunar Heart. No need for titles. You know I hate that, right?" I replied back. Shining laughed and nodded his head. As i looked up to the window from my mother's room, i saw her looking at us. I smiled at her, before looking back at shining shield

"Of course i do. So, where are we going?"

"We're meeting Noah at the entrance of the castle, after that, we'll see." Shining nodded his head, before following me to the entrance of the castle. As soon as we got there, i noticed that Noah was already there. He had a bunch of red roses with him. He had spotted me too, and looked confused.

"Hello Lunar Heart. Who's this?" Noah asked, as soon as we reached him. I smiled at his confused and sad look.

"This is shining shield, he is here to protect me. You see, an unknown pony informed the guards, who in turn informed us, that he or she saw Sombra in and of the caves near the castle. That's why he has to stay near me. My mother and aunt are concerned that I will be kidnapped by him. I hope you don't mind." I explained to him.