Code Black

The Afro Circus, 20XX

Skipper and the Penguins lounged around at the Afro Circus, preparing themselves to visit the Whitehouse, when suddenly,  a loud vine boom sfx sounded throughout the tent. Skipper's head snapped up, his eyes wide and frantic. With clear panic visible in his movements, he signaled to the other birds. 

"Boys, we have a code black! Someone said the N Word!" Skipper shouted, causing the other penguins to immediately snap to attention.

"S-Someone said the N Word? But who would possibly use such a forbidden word?" Privates asked, with his stupidly punchable face and voice (Authors note i dont like Private)

"Well, using my N Word Radar, I can tell that it's none other than Megatron! Boys, this might be the greatest crisis America has ever faced." Smipper said frantically. He quickly pulled out his cellphone and called Barack Obama, President of the United States. "Obama, someone just said the N Word!" Skipper yelled into the phone.

"Skipper it's three in the fucking morning, please go back to sleep." Obama responded, tiredely and annoyedely (yes these are real words look it up).

"OBAMA ITS THE N WORD SOMEONE SAID THE N WORD!!!" Skipper screamed in all caps, in order to fully convey the horror of the situation.

There was a pause on the phone, before Obama's voice finally responded, his tone having completely shifted to one of complete seriousness. "Have you identified the source?"

"Yes, it's Megatron." Skipper replied.

"I see. Well, we've prepared as best we can for this moment, you all know the procedure. Now go, stop Megatron, no matter the cost!" Obama cried, as the penguins began preparing for battle.

"Ahhhebleedhabhahchhhhchdhakbchsjfhsiajhsdhh" Said Rico, with his usual diction and vigor.

"Kawaski, what the fuck is Rico saying?" Skipper asked to his right hand man, Thewallski

"Hmm, well Skipper, it appears Rico is encouraging us to use lethal force against our adversary in this scenario, particularly lethal force of the nuclear explosive variety." Kawasaki replied with his usual astute, analytical personality.

"Okay but the autobots are there too. Not only that, nuking one building would cause millions of casualties and create a butterfly effect that would completely destroy the timeline." Skipper reasoned. "Also Obama banned us from using nukes."

Obama teleported into the tent (he can do that because of whitehouse technology so it makes sense ok) and held up car keys similar to that of crazy dave in plants vs zombies. "I'm going to have to come with you personally this time, Penguins. Now quickly! To the time machine I have in my garage!" Obama said, as he teleported the Penguins with him back to the whitehouse. They all leapt into the time machine, and sailed into the past, ready to stop Megatron at any price.