Prologue

Fate was angry. No. She was livid. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was going to royally screw everything up if he had his way.

Magic already informed Fate of what was happening to the world with the old man ostracizing Dark magic saying it was evil. He got rid of many things that shouldn't have been messed with such as ancient rituals, obscuring certain bits of history, an entire segment of magic! The Light Lord has unbalanced everything!

"Death." Fate said calmly, seething on the inside.

"Yes? I am busy you know." Death appeared, leaning against his scythe.

"Your favoured is needed. The fate of this world can not go on the way it has. They are on the verge of wiping themselves out." Fate looked at Death.

He contemplated it, tilting his head to the side as if he was listening to someome. "Hadrian has agreed. What is the plan?"

"He will be born to another wizarding family with his memory and magic sealed until he reaches the age of majority." Fate responded, pleased Hadrian had agreed to go back to the Land of the Living.

"Any complications that may arise?" Death asked.

Fate hummed. "Unless something happens to him to break the bindings..."

"What could happen to him that would cause that?" Death sounded almost... Worried.

"He could be in a life or death situation and about to die." Fate was slightly concerned about the possibility. "Or an extremely stressful situation."

Death was quiet for a while before he nodded. "Hopefully all will go well. Send him back Time."

Temporal distortions rippled outward, engulfing Hadrian's soul as he was sent to where he was needed to be.

"I am hoping this works." Fate looked out over the planet. "We may not get a second chance."