Wasp Dies (💀🫀🩹)

"I thought you trusted me." Wasp cried to herself. Luna watched as Wasp's eyes seemed to flicker between pure black and white, fading in and out of the Othermind's control.

"I did, and now I see no use for you anymore." The Othermind spoke through Wasp.

"Please... Please don't kill me." Wasp begged.

"It won't hurt that much, I promise."

"Don't kill her!" Sky yelled. Luna looked around to see everybody around her having a look of fear and pity on their faces, even Sundew seemed to look a bit uncomfortable.

Wasp fell to her knees, her tail shaking and hitting some of the nearby rocks. Her eyes still flashing between black and white were the only thing illuminating the cave besides the flamesilk jar.

"I'm not supposed to die... I'm the queen-" she was suddenly cut off, her eyes returning to black.

"Is it gone now?" Luna wondered. In that moment she felt conflicted. She couldn't leave Wasp down here alone to die, or even kill her herself. But she really did deserve to get punished.

Luna's train of thought was abruptly stopped when Wasp stood up. "I'm free... I'm finally free!" she yelled. She bared her fangs at the group and hissed, her stinger claws unsheathed and clacking on the stone floor.

"I'm going to make the lot of you pay for dragging me down here." Wasp hissed. Wasp then scratched her stomach a bit before going back on the offensive.

"Wait, don't attack her," Moon warned, backing away a bit. "We should get out of here."

" Why? It's about time we finally kill her." Sundew roared.

"Or for me to kill you." Wasp laughed as she scratched at her stomach a bit more. Soon enough Wasp sheathed her claws and began scratching her stomach more and more, now moving up to her neck, arms, and tail.

"This isn't right..." Luna thought as she backed off, watching Wasp scratch at her scales more and more.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Wasp whined in pain. Luna could see something seemingly writhing inside of her stomach, pressing up against her back.

"We got to get out of here, now!" Moon called. "She's going to-"

"Augh!!!" Wasp screeched in pain. Luna watched as Wasp began to shake violently, her eyes now turning a pure milky white.

Luna watched as Sundew began to charge at Wasp, her eyes full of malice and hate. She was then stopped by Moon and Lynx, pulling her back.

"There's no use she's going to ex-" Moon tried to say, but a horrible crack noise rang through the cave. Luna turned to see the most horrific sight of her life.

Dark green with white flowers were erupting violently from Wasp's back as she fell to the floor. The vines fell lifelessly and limp, but it still came out of her back; all bloody and with some bones stuck in them. Then more vines sprung outwards from Wasp's mouth as her tail, unable to withstand the pressure, split apart and revealed her tail bones.

Wasp was now having a spasm on the floor as more and more bloody vines came from her back. Eventually, some of them sprung to life and slithered towards one another. The vines braided and connected with each other, forming six massive limb-like arms. The arms all connected back to Wasp's back as this... Thing lifted itself into the air, Wasp's body still attached. Wasp's wings were almost melting under the pressure as the wing material fell and splattered onto the vines.

The vines that fell from Wasp's mouth were now seemingly conscious on their own as they began to advance towards Luna. She looked up once more to see almost like the head of a dragon inside of Wasp's mouth, breathing hesitantly. The dragon was a forest green and had little facial features, though that could've been because of it being in Wasp's mouth still.

Finally, one more mass of vines erupted from Wasp's stomach, forming a finally leg for Wasp's body to lay on. The vine-legs were nearly double the size of Luna, towering over her.

"Run!" Io screamed as the group flew away. Luna followed after them, now hearing the thing behind them following after them, each step echoing a disgusting wet splat noise.